Splatoon Mii Characters

NNID
BarryDunne
Hey guys! If anyone is interested, I have made the Boy and Girl Inklings as Mii characters and done the best I could to make them look like the Super Smash Bros. Mii Fighter costumes. You can scan the QR Codes below or you can even check out how to make them yourself at this video link:
:)
Twitter Splatoon Miis.jpg

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
They look really nice! The faces look quite spot-on compared to the official Miis. Whenever I first saw the official Miis faces I thought they looked a little insane but they're growing on me now. :P

NNID
BarryDunne
Thanks everyone for the comments :) Yeh I'm really looking forward to the using them in Smash Bros on Wii U :) Would anyone like some Animal Crossing New Leaf QR Tees? I made 3 tonight to the best I could do :)

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
I also made a couple Inklings of my own, but since I'm not a big fan of the lips and large eyes I took the liberty to use a different approach when making them.

They have moustaches to match the "mask" look and they're also short since they're supposed to be 14.

Though, if you want to make any personal changes (like stache remover / mouths / height) you're able to copy and edit them to your liking.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
The mouth looks better as the 'v' or '^' because beaks, gg AEM first ones that I like.

Reactions: AEM

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
Thanks! The girl Inkling actually makes the "v" mouth in one of the official artworks. Albeit pretty wide, maybe should thin it out a lot more.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Very well done :0 Got them on my Wii U (and i supscriped to your youtube channel xP)

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
Oh wow, I made some too a week or so ago.

Only the girl though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom