Splatoon Minigame Rules

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Hide and seek:
Players needed= Atleast 2.

Weapons= Any weapon

How to play:
1: Bravo hides, alpha seeks;
2: 2 minutes to hide
3: The mode is always Rainmaker and sometimes it might be Tower Control so there are 5 minutes each round. Never Splat Zones or Turf War. Turf War because it only lasts 3 minutes each round, and Splat Zones because you can't cover the zone or else the timer starts counting down, forcing the other team to stop it.
4: Hiders can use their weapon, secondary’s and specials during the first 1-2 minutes.
5: After hiding time is up, no more use of specials. You can only use your weapons + secondary’s to ink space, no killing the seeker! (this can be changed if you want to).
6: The hiders can still move and ink after the first minute.
7: After the match is over: If the seeker found all hiders they win, if not, the remaining hider wins.

Rules:
No hiding in spawn.
The seeker must face the other way with camera during the hiding minutes.
Hiders can’t kill seekers, unless stated otherwise.
No looking on the map, unlesss stated otherwise.

Red Light Green Light:
1. There is one person and you must tag them to win.
2. Last person to tag them each round is eliminated until there is only one left.
3. Squid means go, Inkling means stop (or other way around if you guys want).
4. If you get called out for moving or not moving, you do have a chance to return to the start, however if the person calling red light green light kills you, you're atomaomariy out and the game keeps going meaning that someone will still be eliminated that round.

Dodgeball:
1. Burst bombs only, no squids, no bomb rush, Camp Triggerfish.
2. You have to kill the opponent, and they're out for good.
3. You can only have 2 puddles of ink on each side for ink recovery so you can't really turn into squids, and the opponents can't hit you while you recovering ink unless it's a 1v1.

Pac-Man:
Players needed:
3-5 players (more fun with 5)

Weapons:
1 inkbrush nouveau
2-4 Carbon rollers

How to play:
So 4 carbon rollers are on one team against 1 inkbrush.
Play on Port Mackerel
Carbon rollers are the ghost and the inkbrush is pacman
Pacman has 3 lives
Ghosts try to kill Pacman
Pacman can attack ghosts when he has bubble.
If Pacman survives 3 minutes without dying 3 times, he wins.
If Pacman dies 3 times within the 3 minutes he loses.
For 8 players: This will be a 2v6 (2 inkbrush nouveau's and 4 ghosts).

Rules:
Pacman cannot camp in spawn

For the videos, use the rules in them as well as anything extra that I may have added or changed.

Laser Tag:
Rules are:
Splat chargers only. No subs or specials allowed. You cannot transform into an inkling so you have to stay a kid the entire time (unless you're going up walls but you can't hide in walls and wait you have to immediately climb them to get to the person). It can also be a 3v3 or a 4v4 or maybe a mix like a 3v4.

Bomb the Tower:
Except you cannot re-ink the tower in your color once bombs have made it harder to move. There can be gear strats here. It'll just be a 2v2, so if there are 8 squids playing, 2 from each team will go on the tower after the other 2 have gone from each side in a cycle. Once it hits the last minute, the losing team goes each time until either they get the lead, or time runs out. If they do get the lead, then the other team goes until time runs out and vice versa. If there are 3 squids on one team then 1 person will go twice each time, but no one will ever go more than twice each time.

Last edited:

ree-ris

Full Squid
Hide and seek:
Players needed= Atleast 2.

Weapons= Any weapon

How to play:
1= Bravo hides, alpha seeks;
2= 1 or 2 minutes to hide (1 minute in turf mode, 2 minutes in ranked modes). After the 1-2 minutes the seeker can turn around and search.
3= Hiders can use their weapon, secondary’s and specials during the first 1-2 minutes.
4= After hiding time is up, no more use of specials. You can only use your weapons + secondary’s to ink space, no killing the seeker! (this can be changed if you want to).
5= The hiders can still move and ink after the first minute.
6= After the match is over: If the seeker found all hiders they win, if not, the remaining hider wins.

Rules:
No hiding in spawn.
The seeker must face the other way with camera during the hiding minutes.
Hiders can’t kill seekers, unless stated otherwise.
No looking on the map, unlesss stated otherwise.

Extra: The rules for hide and seek can be bent, so come up with ideas/extra’s!

ree-ris

Full Squid
Sniper alley:
Players needed= Preferably 4-5.

Weapons= 1 charger (without scope), rest is rollers (preferably fast rollers, dynamo takes a lot of time to get to the goal)
Stage= Port Mackerel

How to play:
1= 1 group of rollers, the opposing team consists of 1 charger.
2= The rollers will start at their spawn point.
3= The charger will start at the open space near the oppononts base and will leave a little space over for the rollers to pass by.
4= The goal of the rollers: To get to the open space without getting sniped.
5= Goal of the charger: To snipe all rollers before they get to the open space.
6= The game begins after 30 seconds have passed (so that the rollers/charger have enough time to get in position)

Rules:
No charge weapons with scope.
Rollers can only roll/walk, no swimming or swinging the roller (no killing the charger).
Rollers can only use one alley to get to the open space.

Here's a video to get the idea:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Sniper alley:
Players needed= Preferably 4-5.

Weapons= 1 charger (without scope), rest is rollers (preferably fast rollers, dynamo takes a lot of time to get to the goal)
Stage= Port Mackerel

How to play:
1= 1 group of rollers, the opposing team consists of 1 charger.
2= The rollers will start at their spawn point.
3= The charger will start at the open space near the oppononts base and will leave a little space over for the rollers to pass by.
4= The goal of the rollers: To get to the open space without getting sniped.
5= Goal of the charger: To snipe all rollers before they get to the open space.
6= The game begins after 30 seconds have passed (so that the rollers/charger have enough time to get in position)

Rules:
No charge weapons with scope.
Rollers can only roll/walk, no swimming or swinging the roller (no killing the charger).
Rollers can only use one alley to get to the open space.

Here's a video to get the idea:
Keep these coming!

ree-ris

Full Squid
For those who are interested:
I'm thinking about organizing a round of mini-games this saturday or sunday.
Anyone in for some?

Suggestions for what mini-games (or new ones) are welcome! We can rotate if there are going to be more than 8 players.
(And I'll try to pick a time that's acceptable for most of us XD)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
For those who are interested:
I'm thinking about organizing a round of mini-games this saturday or sunday.
Anyone in for some?

Suggestions for what mini-games (or new ones) are welcome! We can rotate if there are going to be more than 8 players.
(And I'll try to pick a time that's acceptable for most of us XD)
ME ME!!! PICK ME!!! I might not be here though because I don't know how long I'll be at my grandma's house.

ree-ris

Full Squid
Hey ree are we going to play all of these games, or are we just going to play the ones most people want with the time we have?
Play the ones most people want with the time we have, maybe we can do all of 'em. But I think something along the line of this setup:
- Hide 'n seek (4 rounds);
- Tower (4 rounds);
- Red light- green light (4 rounds);
( - Maybe dodge-ball, laser tag and pacman if there's enough people + time left;)
So we can start it mellow and then get into the more 'difficult' mini-games.

Let me notice if you would like it different/ got something to add etc.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Play the ones most people want with the time we have, maybe we can do all of 'em. But I think something along the line of this setup:
- Hide 'n seek (4 rounds);
- Tower (4 rounds);
- Red light- green light (4 rounds);
( - Maybe dodge-ball, laser tag and pacman if there's enough people + time left;)
So we can start it mellow and then get into the more 'difficult' mini-games.

Let me notice if you would like it different/ got something to add etc.
I think we should probably switch Red light-green light with Pac-Man, but that's only if you want to. I think we should definitely save laser tag for last if we have time because well, snipers.

ree-ris

Full Squid
I think we should probably switch Red light-green light with Pac-Man, but that's only if you want to. I think we should definitely save laser tag for last if we have time because well, snipers.
Sure thing.
Haha yeah I hate snipers XD Before I go on I have to buy one cause I don't even have them.... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom