Splatoon News!

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hey guys! I was going to post this thread later, but I just found out something sweet! If you've been on Smashboards probably seen the smash cards. Well now there are Splatoon cards! They work very similarly to the smash cards, except with squad, level, rank, stages, and more. It's still in its beta, so it won't have all equipment (it didn't have all the stuff I wear) and my skin color is not changing. Maybe it's cuz I'm on the Wii U. I'll check on my computer later. Anyways, click on my card and it'll take you to the site where you can make your own card (and level mines up).

Anyways, cards aside, on this thread feel free to post any Splatoon-related news you find. Links are much appreciated.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
What up again! More Splatoon news already! So some guy datamined the new August update (been waiting for someone to do that) and found the names of the new maps, Hammerhead Bridge and Flounders Heights, as well as the variants to the Splatling and Slosher and a Octoling Replica Splattershot that is the same as as Tentatek Splattershot AND a hint that the Octoling may become playable! Seeing how we got the August update not even a week ago and we're finding all this out, this is very exciting!

A link to Gamexplain's video on it. The links to the weapons and playable Octoling is in their description:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom