Splatoon not connecting to internet; Wii U connected fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

toules

Inkling
wow ok so the last time i played was during the 2nd NA splatfest on the losing team (maybe that's important idk). earlier i started up the game and there was no news update, so i was like ok maybe it just messed up. i restarted it again and still no news, so i tried gping into the shops. and the messages were all along the lines of "nope can't shop here you have no internet". so then i went to the settings checked the internet stuff and reset the connection. (i'll have my speed test thing at the bottom) i opened netflix to check the connection there and it was streaming just fine. so i started it up again and still no news and still no shops and i tried to see what the muliplayer looks like when you're not connected to the internet. it has a little message box that says you need internet to do stuff and has the options of "don't receive" and "receive" for the news i think?? but when you hit receive it tried to connect you to the internet and then it still doesn't for me and just gives me the error message from when you can't connect to a party. so maybe it'll fix it self with time. i should also mention that i don't have a physical copy of the game, but the downloaded one. if it still doesn't connect later, i might call nintendo support. if anyone knows any way to fix this, you would be my savior.
*this is the speed test thing

UPDATE: i uh, just had to restart the router. everything's chill now.

Last edited:

superman

Senior Squid
A good preventive measure would also be to stop losing in splatfesets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom