• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Plushies!

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Not really. Considering the fact that you are importing it, then it makes sense. And the size of it is also a factor. So it is a rather normal price.
Yeah I know. By "crazy expensive" I really meant "more than I'm willing to pay."

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
I want to start collecting Splatoon stuff, but I don't want to collect everything for 2 franchises. Already spent WAY too much collecting for another game. Although I already have the plushies pre ordered, large Splatoon game box came today, and got the promo poster on the way.

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
Those plushies are great! I'll have to preorder one of them, probably green. I would love to get both but the price is a bit too much for me currently. I hope they will make some human form plushies too in the future.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I pre-ordered them both. One for my sister, one for myself.

RespawningJesus

Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
And why is that?;)
My sister wanted the Orange one. She thought the green one was ugly. lol I didn't care which one I got, since I think they were both great. So I guess I win no matter what.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Wish I'd get one. I got nothing Splatoon related except a Splatoon mauled promotion poster my brother found in the Gamestop dumpster. He practices Dumpster Diving. You find stuff there that works sometimes. I wait in the car and he dives, picks loot, comes back, we go haha.

@DAK075 oh they are both nice it's just coloring. And I thought you said that because of me lol. Same page here.

RespawningJesus

Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Wish I'd get one. I got nothing Splatoon related except a Splatoon mauled promotion poster my brother found in the Gamestop dumpster. He practices Dumpster Diving. You find stuff there that works sometimes. I wait in the car and he dives, picks loot, comes back, we go haha.

@DAK075 oh they are both nice it's just coloring. And I thought you said that because of me lol. Same page here.
,I'm sorry! I already had it pre-ordered. =P

RespawningJesus

Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Oh sorry for what? Confusing me? No not at all. When will they arrive for you?
I do not know that. The place that I pre-ordered it from haven't given me a date. I did hear somewhere that the plushies wouldn't be sold until July 20th, so it might be a good while.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4

at the risk of derailing the thread, what kind of good stuff has your brother found in a gamestop dumpster? any games?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
at the risk of derailing the thread, what kind of good stuff has your brother found in a gamestop dumpster? any games?
Well just to answer that and rail back in. We or he finds Posters, game boxes, manuals, strategy guides and sometimes games and accesories. I got poster same has him. I got a Pokemon Gold Version (GBC) and a Sorcerer's maze (PS1) fully functional games. I found for me the eLogitech PC gamepad I use for my games and emulator sworking perfectly fine no cables munched. excellent button response and nothing bruised at all. My brother has found Strategy guides for Crysis 3, FUSE, Gears of War Judgement, Tomb Raider (the new 360 one a while ago) and others. I've found spare chargers for DS and found an Xbox once (the original) complete with controller and hookups as well as the DVD device for playing dvds on it. And cases as I mentioned with now defunct but they worked Club Nintendo codes. i got Pokemon Black and platinum points like that for free. As well as cases with working DLC codes for guns or skin on some games. They also throw mounds of games cut with pincers so has to trash them and other controllers with cut down cords, partially ripped Magazines and strategy guides as well as cases of games with covers and instruction booklets in perfect conditions.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Those plushies look pretty big. They seem to portray the inklings quite well. I don't see them coming to America anytime soon, so importing from Japan seems like a good bet.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Gosh, those are adorable! I hope they come outside of Japan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom