• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Podcast?

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
It's been discussed before, but would anyone be interested in being a part of a Splatoon-dedicated podcast? We'll be discussing the game, weapons, gear, maps... pretty much anything and everything Splatoon, though we'll also have freedom to talk about whatever we'd like.

I'm looking to start work on this project in the future, though I'd love to hear your thoughts!

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I'd definitely listen to it in the background while working, possibly be a guest if I actually get reasonably good at it.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'd love to see that. While I couldn't participate since I'm a bit self-conscious about my voice, I'd still really love to see what you would do with this.
Also, I could totally contribute in some other way if you ever wanted me to. :)

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I think a Squidboards podcast for Splatoon would be a great idea. Something I've mulled over a few times. I think it'd be a great way to kick off original Squidboards content, too.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I think a Squidboards podcast for Splatoon would be a great idea. Something I've mulled over a few times. I think it'd be a great way to kick off original Squidboards content, too.
I was thinking of calling it "Splat Cast," though I'm always open to suggestions.
I'd also like to make some Splatoon Content for Youtube and SquidBoards. Maybe some videos on theories, weapon guides, etc.

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I was thinking of calling it "Splat Cast," though I'm always open to suggestions.
I'd also like to make some Splatoon Content for Youtube and SquidBoards. Maybe some videos on theories, weapon guides, etc.
Splat Cast seems to be the default name ppl go to first, but it's not a bad call. I definitely think, either way, the Squidboards media team will be focused on a podcast and then content like that.

iDaylon

Inkling Cadet
If you're going through with it, I would love to take part of it. Could help organize it if needed.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
It's pretty cool. Hopefully, you'll go with it. I'd totally hear your podcasts.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
How often would you release episodes and what would you actually discuss? I'm a little skeptical that there will be enough of a constant stream of news/content to keep it going with any regularity, depends on what you have in mind though.

Tepip

Inkster Jr.
I could do guest appearances.

This is a good idea I'm thinking streaming it live on twitch then uploading as a video on squid boards.You could have a after show where you just stream gameplay.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I wouldn't mind doodling something to have as the background image if this ever takes off!
I'm not that good at talking so i'd only peep in every now and then if i did join, so i'll leave it to others

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
I would show up in chat (assuming its on twitch, no guarantees otherwise, but probably would either way.)

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
I am all for discussion! It's actually my goal to avidly create content and support the community as best I can once the game is released. I can't say I'd bring a big initial following as my own fanbase is relatively small, but if it brings the community together and gets more folks in the game, I am there as much as a young adult with a full time job can be!

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
I was hoping some would start one. I would like to participate if I could.

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
It's a perfect time to start a podcast! Right after the Direct, I'm sure there will be quite a bit to talk about!

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
It's been discussed before, but would anyone be interested in being a part of a Splatoon-dedicated podcast? We'll be discussing the game, weapons, gear, maps... pretty much anything and everything Splatoon, though we'll also have freedom to talk about whatever we'd like.

I'm looking to start work on this project in the future, though I'd love to hear your thoughts!
I would love to potentially work on a podcast. I am also planning on me recording gameplay when the game launches.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I'm on board, I've done some podcasts before. I feel I can mesh well with some people, I'd be willing to help organisation and stuff too.

Also, I'm gonna say it now. Cephalopodcast™.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom