• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Pre-Launch Review

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
So, I boot up my Wii U to open up Netflix, when in the Ware-Ware Plaza I see a Splatoon community.
I rush over and it's an active board called the Splatoon Pre-Launch Review where people are posting screenshots and impressions, but what's this a link to go to this software on eShop?

Except when I try to open it I get told that no information exists about this software. *sob*

What sort of tease is that, Nintendo?! Don't dangle the game or some variant in my face like that less than two weeks from launch! I had hoped maybe it was a teaser of a single player campaign that had just come outta nowhere, but no, just a tease and a taunt to break this squid's heart D:

Ok, melodrama over, but boy did that catch me by surprise.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
It's for PR to fully experience the game so they can review it when the embargo lifts. Though, I am a bit surprised they would show it in the plaza.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Oh, I fully get what it is. That sank in even harder when there was no make post or write comment option available when I entered the community.
I've just never seen a press only community show up like that. It catches one off guard, haha.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
It was probably an oversight. The plaza has the most popular communities, and I guess the press community started to get used quite a bit. Just imagine what will happen when the full game comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom