• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Questions and Data!!!

Jelani Thompson

Inkling
NNID
jelani435
Hey guys, Jelani here from Always Nintendo! I was able to get my hands on a pre-release copy of the game and I was wondering if you guys had any general questions about the game and request for data sheets. Information about revealing data for each weapon and pieces of gear isn't talked about in the embargo, so I figured I'd spread some!

Just request what data you'd like to see, and I'll try my best to get it into a spreadsheet or something!

Without any further ado, ask away!

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
what were all the gear abilities you could see?

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
what were all the gear abilities you could see?
This was posted somewhere else already man, you can find it by looking around the gear section
Also, can you change the looks/gender of your inkling (not clothes but skin/eye color)?
You can change this whenever you want, all clothes are unisex.

Okay, my question is: since there are "main" perks of an equip and up to three smaller weaker perks, could you tell us what perks can't be anything but main perks and therefore can't be stacked?

Also, this is kind of a tough one but do you know how many of the smaller perks are needed to stack until they equal a full sized one? I'm guessing 3 but it'd be nice to have an official answer.

OH and does locking your color affect single and multiplayer?

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
does the splatterscope force you into the scope at a particular charge, or can you fire without the scope too? also what is the range of the splatterscope compared to the standard splat charger?

Vayu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
baamin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom