Splatoon Rehab

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
This game is so addicting it's insane. I didn't buy into the initial hype or even know what Splatoon was until my friend encouraged me to try the test fire and since then I've been hooked. I'm genuinely concerned that I underperformed in my final year 2 psychology degree exam as I was playing it way too much instead of revising on the night before.

Anybody else in need of rehab like me? I can't wait for future updates!

ShadowB

Free Agent
Luckily you are studying psych and you will be aware that there are available services to help you through this :P

But yes, I understand a game can be very addictive, if you are genuinely concerned, maybe give the disc to a trusted person to keep it every time you want to focus on your revision. If you have digital copy then I have no recommendations.

All the best with your exam!

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Luckily you are studying psych and you will be aware that there are available services to help you through this :p

But yes, I understand a game can be very addictive, if you are genuinely concerned, maybe give the disc to a trusted person to keep it every time you want to focus on your revision. If you have digital copy then I have no recommendations.

All the best with your exam!
Haha, thank you for the genuine kindness and advice but I was generally being satirical. I've cut my hours down since but I did struggle to revise for my final exam as the game came out only a few days before it. I did well overall though I think, thankfully. I've been like it all my life, I get super bad new game syndrome and Splatoon has been a prime case of this!

Thanks a lot for the well wishes. :)

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
Luckily for me, Splatoon came out once the semester was over. It it came out before that, I don't think I would have done so well on my finals..XD

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Luckily for me, Splatoon came out once the semester was over. It it came out before that, I don't think I would have done so well on my finals..XD
Hahaha, now you know my pain! I was so disciplined up until it's release and then I just spiralled and could barely focus without wanting to rush back online. This was when turf war was the only mode available too; it's crazy how it isn't repetitive even with such minimal selection. I think that's what's so great about multiplayer - opponents make it so your experience is different evey time.

ShadowB

Free Agent
Haha, thank you for the genuine kindness and advice but I was generally being satirical. I've cut my hours down since but I did struggle to revise for my final exam as the game came out only a few days before it. I did well overall though I think, thankfully. I've been like it all my life, I get super bad new game syndrome and Splatoon has been a prime case of this!

Thanks a lot for the well wishes. :)
hahaha i thought so, typical psych student hehehe. yeh I must admit, I do love the new game syndrome while it lasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom