• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon RP: "Why is this happening?" OOC thread

BlitzenWulf

Inkster Jr.
Inkling's Name
Blitz

Inkling's main weapon used for Turf war
Gold Dynamo Roller

Eye color
Black

Hair color
Usually a black color that fades into whatever color she is using

Hairstyle
Her tentacles are short and clipped up on her head

Clothing/hat/shoes
Paintball Mask, White Anchor Tee, Pro Trail Boots

Personality
Blitz tries her absolute hardest to stay calm. Her short fuse and angry attitude usually get the best of her. She hardly ever smiles and the only ones who've seen the sadistic grin, are those who get splatted by her massive roller. She is a dangerous player who goes for the kills. She will hold grudges, even after a match is complete. She isn't used to loosing and absolutely hates it with every fiber of her being. She is a dangerous Inkling and certainly one no one wants on the opposite team.

Special features
Blitz has fresh stitches on her face, neck, and arms from recently getting into a fight after a ranked battle. Also multiple older scars everywhere.

Inkling's gender

Female

General Hobbies

Turf Wars, Ranked Battle, Arcade, taking apart weapons and putting them back together, taking out Octolings, wandering around the maps and studying them

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
I want to join this RP as well... so I'll put mine.

Name(s): Kei Corriente
Race: A jellyfishling? A jellying? We may never know.

Appearance: Curly, light purple, luminescent bangs. Oversized luminescent hair, stands of bulgy hair near the top. Teal eye color, light purple and white frilly shirt. Long navy blue jeans. An oversized hat. Purple sneakers.

Family: Unknown

Friends: A small Jellyfish named Jalea.

Personality: Clueless, oblivious, a lack of intelligence, naive, easily distracted.

Backstory: Kei doesn't remember much about her past herself, just that she was just exploring the world only to come across the city the other creatures call "Inkopolis". She never really talk to the Inklings, shrimp, sea anemones or horseshoe crabs that live there. She only felt comfortable around the other jellyfish, she'd usually begin a conversation with a passing jellyfish and constantly ask him/her questions about the history of the city and squid creatures until she'd bore them enough that they would leave. Kei soon came across a jellyfish named "Jalea". She'd listen to Kei's questions and try to answer them as best as she could. Sometimes Jalea would try to teach Kei to read and write, but most of the time Kei will get distracted by anything happening in the city square. Kei had joined in a couple of turf wars, enough to learn how to use a Splat Charger.
And thus ends Kei's story for now..

Tmc3102

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lalababy
Blitz and Kei are both pretty cool characters. I'd love to see how the respond to other characters one day. I like that Kei brings verity in species. I was going to do a sea anemone, I wish I had earlier. Oh well, I still like my character :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Fine. I'll sign up if I have to. :P

Name: Kbot
Race: Inkling
Appearance: Typical Inkling Boy hairstyle, etc. Slightly Tan (I think it's either game skin tone 2 or 3 off the top of my head.)
Clothing: Retro Specs and Squidvaider Cap, Black or White Anchor Tee, Yellow Seahorses
Family: Unknown/Forgotten
Friends: Other IU members, obvi.
Weapons: (in no particular order) N-Zap 85, Splash-o-matic, (Custom/Regular) Splattershot Jr, Areospray RG/MG, L-3 Nozlenose, Krack-on Splat Roller, Carbon Roller, Heavy Splatling.
Personality: Kbot will take into consideration all factors when making choices and will choose his best possible option, pre-match with weapon selection and during a match with where to go and what role to take on. He likes to be prepared for everything.
Background: As a young squid, Thomas was always tactical. He was excellent in school, and doesn't really remember much else from his early years, besides that he had grew up in a suburb just a train ride away from Inkopolis. He had a gift when it came to technology, and frequently helps people with their squid phones. This was where he got his nickname. Tbot didn't exactly roll off the tongue, so he used his second favorite letter to make Kbot. This is what he goes by today. Kbot also likes researching where he came from, who his ancestors were, and the problems that may cause the downfall of current society.
It was not until recently that he got interested in the sport of Turf Wars. He really enjoyed the sport, and started to look around the already thriving community for a group of people to hang out with. He succeded in joining the Underground after a little poking around.
He's been active in helping evolve the sports in Turf Wars, Splat Zones, and Tower Control by helping out with running tournaments and things of the such, although he has not been able to play recently. He's met a lot of new people doing so, and can recognize a few faces participating in the tournaments. He's been trying to help out wherever possible.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Fine. I'll sign up if I have to. :p

Name: Kbot
Race: Inkling
Appearance: Typical Inkling Boy hairstyle, etc. Slightly Tan (I think it's either game skin tone 2 or 3 off the top of my head.)
Clothing: Retro Specs and Squidvaider Cap, Black or White Anchor Tee, Yellow Seahorses
Family: Unknown/Forgotten
Friends: Other IU members, obvi.
Weapons: (in no particular order) N-Zap 85, Splash-o-matic, (Custom/Regular) Splattershot Jr, Areospray RG/MG, L-3 Nozlenose, Krack-on Splat Roller, Carbon Roller, Heavy Splatling.
Personality: Kbot will take into consideration all factors when making choices and will choose his best possible option, pre-match with weapon selection and during a match with where to go and what role to take on. He likes to be prepared for everything.
Background: As a young squid, Thomas was always tactical. He was excellent in school, and doesn't really remember much else from his early years, besides that he had grew up in a suburb just a train ride away from Inkopolis. He had a gift when it came to technology, and frequently helps people with their squid phones. This was where he got his nickname. Tbot didn't exactly roll off the tongue, so he used his second favorite letter to make Kbot. This is what he goes by today. Kbot also likes researching where he came from, who his ancestors were, and the problems that may cause the downfall of current society.
It was not until recently that he got interested in the sport of Turf Wars. He really enjoyed the sport, and started to look around the already thriving community for a group of people to hang out with. He succeded in joining the Underground after a little poking around.
He's been active in helping evolve the sports in Turf Wars, Splat Zones, and Tower Control by helping out with running tournaments and things of the such, although he has not been able to play recently. He's met a lot of new people doing so, and can recognize a few faces participating in the tournaments. He's been trying to help out wherever possible.
Nice! Your in! Last member so ppl reading this DO NOT I repeat DO NOT sign up anymore. Anyway, congratz and ale sure you read everything above! :p

I'll send a pm to everyone Tuesday, so be prepared for that too!

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Don't worry! If the RP isn't too far in I might be able to add you in. Also I'm doing this three warning system where if you get three warnings you'll be banned from the RP so maybe if someone's banned from the RP I could fill you in.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
Was just about to post in the PM to alert @LightningBolt that he's holding everything up, when I noticed he never even read it, so I'm gonna tag him here, but I don't suppose he's been following this thread either.

@Topazrekerboy I know it really hasn't been too long, but considering the agility with which everyone else met the RP, that Bolt hasn't said anything about it (or anything on the board at all) in about a month, and that there's already someone else waiting in the wings to join, could you please consider this warning number one and skip him this round?

Yeah, I know I'm throwing someone under the bus. I wanna RP and I'm cutthroat. Sue me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom