Splatoon Shirt Glitching

rockto_ap

Inkling
This is more of a glitch I found than a discussion, but if you've had this happen to you, please let me know.

While in Booyah Base, there is an option to chose clothes as many of you may know. What you didn't know is that there's a way to glitch the game in the pause menu of changing gear to view the inkling model without the shirts for male (I have not tested out the female variant yet, but if any of you do end up seeing this, please tell me). to do this, you have to play around with the way the game loads the files for shirts, for example the way I preformed this glitch was by using the team shirt for the cat side, but it likely works for all temporary items. The way it's preformed is by having a limited item, then switching to another item in the inventory after having it removed (note however that this process must be done in a short time period) this causes the game to lag a tad while selecting the new clothing item, thus allowing you to see the underneath, which is a black tanktop. You can do this in a lot of other ways, but most involve lagging the game, which should involve you doing so in the pause menu

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Eh, it's not so much a glitch as much as it's just the game trying to load your shirt among everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom