Splatoon should really get an Anime.

Windstar

Pro Squid
It'll be their comeback, I tell ya. Everyone will flock to Nintendo once that series airs. People will throw their PlayStations and Xboxes (?) to the garbage disposals in their sinks, and leave it to smash and crinkle to bits as they lie down on their couch, back up, feet in the air moving back and forth as they watch their lives become realities. No longer will they simply dream about being a squid/kid but now you can live in it. Many waifus will be had. Otakus will rejoice around the world. And then Nintendo's stock will rise a million fold. Nintendo will began purchasing land from other countries with their new found money and soon they'll have their own country based on Splatoon. Nintendo in their new country will genetically engineer squids to become kids and raise an army to take over the world in 2019.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I love it all except I don't wanna be rules by inklings

Better yet I don't want to die from somehow history(you should know from the sunken scrolls)

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
I’d enjoy a Splatoon anime. Not exactly sure what kind of story it’d have (unless they follow the manga) but i would check it out for sure :’3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom