• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Skype Group

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
I made this idea a while ago and i got so much hate for it ._.

ceilingsnake

Inkling
NNID
Ceilingsnake
Hello! I'd like to join!
Anyone can add me! I'd like to make new friends
NNID: Ceilingsnake

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
i wanted to create a thread like that back in the days but forgot about it lol

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Just an update on my splatoon skype group. We are still currently Active and we are still looking for new members to join in on the fun. We have lots of friendly people so you can hook up and squad up together. In the chat we like to host fun events and we also have lots of different clans including EDPP in their so if you ever want to join a clan in there then feel free. We currently have about 48 members but we are still slowly growing. Contact info is still the same so why not jump in and make some new friends. :)

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Im just writing this update because im seeing alot of people looking for people to casually play with and my social group will always be looking for new members to join and its not only for splatoon its for anything else you guys wanna chat about.
Just add me on skype if you are interested. My skype info is in the main post.
So some other things to note. If you dont want to get notifications on the chat you can set the cat notifications off so you wont get them. The only reason im saying this is because people have complained about this in the past.

Asterbel

Inkling
Hello!
I am very interested in joining your chat group.
I have few questions before I do so.
I (really) enjoy playing Splatoon, but sometime, I like to become competitive.
But I will try to be friendly as much as I can.
In addition, due to my busy schedule, I cannot often play Splatoon, which means if I do get into your chat group, I might not be active often.

Please let me know it I can join your chat group with all the objectives I have!

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Last edited:

SkyTecZYT

Inkling
NNID
SkyTecZYT
Hi guys me and a couple of my friends have just started a splatoon skype group with the goal of bringing new players together and have fun.
Our Group Name Is Full Ink Mafia which consists of multiple teams fighting for fun.
--------------
Some basic rules for the chat:
Be nice to each other
Dont spam
Dont talk bad to one another (we are all trying to be friends and play splatoon together)
--------------
Some other things to know:
You dont need to have a mic to join, its ok if you prefer to just type to one another
All of our members live in different time zones so please dont always expect everyone to be on and playing at the same time plus alot of us have IRL things to handle but we all try and make time to play
All of us in the group are friendly and we sometimes like to talk about other topics besides splatoon and some of us also like to mess around and joke around so please dont be easily affended by some of the stuff that other people say because more than likely they are just joking around but if your are affended by something that someone says then we will handle it and more than likely the person we apologize
So far there are 50 of us in the group and we are still looking for friendly new members for our group
We also have a group on here called Full Ink Mafia™ so anyone is welcomed to join that as well.
Everyone is welcome to join :)
--------------
Teamspeak server:
We have a Teamspeak Server up and running for all of our members to hop on and use while they play together. We also like to say that no one in our group is forced to use the teamspeak if they dont want its just there as an alternative to the skype voice chat. All our info for our teamspeak server will be given in our skype group chat when asked by any of our members.
---------------
My Skype: clow_n
NNID: ChillaxToTheMax
Kik:ChillaxToTheMax
Feel free to messge me on here or on skype if you wish to join
Just make sure to say that you are from here so i know who it is that is adding me
Thanks for viewing and Have A Nice Day <3
I would love to join!!! Please reply/message me so I can join. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom