• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Skype Group

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Hi guys me and a couple of my friends have just started a splatoon skype group with the goal of bringing new players together and have fun.
Our Group Name Is Full Ink Mafia which consists of multiple teams fighting for fun.
--------------
Some basic rules for the chat:
Be nice to each other
Dont spam
Dont talk bad to one another (we are all trying to be friends and play splatoon together)
--------------
Some other things to know:
You dont need to have a mic to join, its ok if you prefer to just type to one another
All of our members live in different time zones so please dont always expect everyone to be on and playing at the same time plus alot of us have IRL things to handle but we all try and make time to play
All of us in the group are friendly and we sometimes like to talk about other topics besides splatoon and some of us also like to mess around and joke around so please dont be easily affended by some of the stuff that other people say because more than likely they are just joking around but if your are affended by something that someone says then we will handle it and more than likely the person we apologize
So far there are 50 of us in the group and we are still looking for friendly new members for our group
We also have a group on here called Full Ink Mafia™ so anyone is welcomed to join that as well.
Everyone is welcome to join :)
--------------
Teamspeak server:
We have a Teamspeak Server up and running for all of our members to hop on and use while they play together. We also like to say that no one in our group is forced to use the teamspeak if they dont want its just there as an alternative to the skype voice chat. All our info for our teamspeak server will be given in our skype group chat when asked by any of our members.
---------------
My Skype: clow_n
NNID: ChillaxToTheMax
Kik:ChillaxToTheMax
Feel free to messge me on here or on skype if you wish to join
Just make sure to say that you are from here so i know who it is that is adding me
Thanks for viewing and Have A Nice Day <3

Last edited:

LegaLoli

Streamer
NNID
LegaLoli
If it doesn't work our I could always make a ts3 server

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Alright Mr. Chillax, I have you added and eagerly await to join you guys. I think it'll be fun!

Ivan

Inkling
NNID
ivanmilas01
Skype - kittehrocks

NNID - ivanmilas01

Add me, as well please :)

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Just wanted to do an update on my post the group is still looking for more friendly inklings out there that still want to spread ink alongside with them.

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
i'll join!
NNID: Spamus

just so you know, i may not on very frequent or i might show up in somewhat late hours because my work hours varies through out the week

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Is this a moderated group or no? (Ones that only administrators can change the topic/picture of).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom