• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Spin off ideas!

Rainmixer

Inkster Jr.
Would you want to make a Spin off Splatoon game? How would you do it? Comment here!

I would personally make a splatoon themed survival horror game, and you can swim around and craft to survive, obviously based off of Subnautica.

Rainmixer

Inkster Jr.
A Great Turf War prequel singleplayer/coop adventure with somewhat open exploration would go so incredibly hard

I genuinely thought we were going to have a spinoff like this as the second Switch Splatoon release instead of Splatoon 3
Agreed, open world splatoon gameplay would go so hard, I imagine like a red dead redemption type game.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
a strategy spinoff similar to mario rabbids that’s set during the great turf war
I actually chatted with someone about this idea on another forum a while back.

Like, a strategy game where you get to see the great turf war happen, with/against octavio and cuttlefish in their prime, fighting with old bands.
And gameplay wise you could use your turf inked from attacking to move farther, recover your ink, have sharking units that have to get close to enemies, that could go soooooo hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom