Splatoon weapon manufacters (final)

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
This is awesome. I remember stumbling across the incompleteone on Halloween as I was giving out candy. Very nice that it's finished!

By the way, I think it's worth pointing out that the Dolphin brand is also seen a lot on Mahi-Mahi Resort.

Last edited:

ryechu

Inkling
NNID
ryechu
This is awesome. I remember stumbling across the incompleteone on Halloween as I was giving out candy. Very nice that it's finished!

By the way, I think it's worth pointing out that the Dolphin brand is also seen a lot on Mahi-Mahi Resort.
I only wanted to state the relationships that seem to be a main sponsor type of deal. Ammo knights is more prominently displayed on mahi mahi imo given the boundaries etc. Mahi mahi has logos for almost every brand. Squid force, Forge, Nouveau, Custom, Dolphin etc. For arrowana your spawn tent has a Deco and likewise for Hammerhead and neo for example.

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
This is so cool, really shows how much detail they put into this game's lore. I especially find it cool they have logos of the companies that are more prominent on specific stages, like real world sponsorships. Kinda helps explain how inkopolis has the money to pay for turf wars. (Especially when the inklings tend to spend a lot of the money they earn on a back alley druggie)

Reminds me, looking on the trucks that arrive the day before a splatfest, they have logos from the different clothing brands all over them. I thought it was just an Easter egg, but it might be sponsors for the splatfest! Or maybe I'm looking too deep into this.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I only wanted to state the relationships that seem to be a main sponsor type of deal. Ammo knights is more prominently displayed on mahi mahi imo given the boundaries etc. Mahi mahi has logos for almost every brand. Squid force, Forge, Nouveau, Custom, Dolphin etc. For arrowana your spawn tent has a Deco and likewise for Hammerhead and neo for example.
Ah, okay then. I just remember Mahi-Mahi Resort being the only stage where the Dolphin logo appears with any prominency, and I seem to find myself near the Dolphin signs a lot there.

Do you think Ancho-V Games might have a featured company? If so, that may require one last edit.

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I love lore and this was a fun read. Any more juicy world-building info hiding in Squidboards that someone could lead me to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom