Splatoon's acting weird for me

BlueStriker

Inkling
NNID
Striker56
So, I've been able to play since the release of the update and all, but ever since yesterday, I can't enter any matches at all. The internet works fine, the Wii U is connected and everything, yet when I go into a match either three of the following happens:

1.Either it tells me the connection was lost or there's a communication error before joining a room. Only once or twice has it told me "the partner did not respond".
2.If I enter a room, it takes about 4 seconds until my name can be seen on the room list (or well, player names), and every one of them start vanishing one by one until it's just me, and then tells me there's an error.
3.I end up being lucky enough to be the last person in the room, which allows the game to start without booting me off. But even then the second the match starts it slaps me with an error, be it a connection loss or a communication error.

Now, I want to note that other games that require online (Mario Kart 8, Smash, other games, etc.) work fine, as well as Miiverse and all my other devices.

Since that's all said and done, I really would like some help or at least some form of knowledge why it's doing this to me, I've done everything possible (reset the router, reset the wii u, even redownloaded the update) and can't understand why the heck it just did that on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom