• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon's Disc Art

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Neat looking disc. I guess I'm not the only one here that enjoys good disk art. : P

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I love it, fantastic!
There should be more creative disc arts rather than focusing on the box itself and leave the disc with just simple text on it that was a copy paste work from the box...

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I like it a lot. Too bad I'm going digital (I want to access it any time I want with ease).

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
looks good I think I will go digital tho (because faster load times)

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Looks good. And if you look at the center in the middle, you can see 4 tiny blue squids :D

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Neat disc. I like that the logo almost looks like it's popping out of the disc image.
I was actually considering going digital on this one, but the Nintendo Europe decided that if I wanted the green squid amiibo, I'd have to buy the special edition. #FirstWorldProblems

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
Looks really nice! The ink splotch on the left actually pops out a bit when I look at it. xD

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I don't really enjoy it that much, but I won't be watching the disk spin though.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
That's some exceptional disc art. I love it. Going with the lime green and purple color combination to contrast the cover art's orange and blue was a smart choice.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I really love the box art and the disc design...but it is just much better for me to have it digital so I can quickly jump into the game. Still, I really do feel like I'm missing out.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Really cute! I don't know what I think of the color choice, though. ^^;

smooreinsomniac

Inkling
NNID
smooreinsomniac
I love this disc art and I'm super happy they went with the purple/green color combo (it's my favorite)! Makes me glad I decided to go physical instead of digital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom