Splatoon's Final Boss!

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
SPOILERS AHEAD! DO NOT GO FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! I myself haven't even seen it, so I won't be revisiting this thread!

Final warning! MASSIVE Spoilers ahead!

Remember that little guy we saw a week ago? Trapped in a bubble? Well he's the Final Boss of the game after you defeat him! Credit to @Solcalimari (at least I'm assuming that's him in the video according to his Skill Stacking guide/thread)

Here's the video:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I knew that thing was evil-ish looking.
So... the final boss is an actual Octopus with a Samurai hat playing a turntable.

Stay classy, Splatoon.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
my face just went from :I to :D and i'm only 2mins in

Okay now I'm done staring: This is one of the best boss battles this year already. We've had some massive disappointments in other games and Nintendo have really outdone themselves with this one. GO SQUIDS.

Last edited:

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
Yeah, I knew there had to be some reason Nintendo didn't want us to see that thing. Figured it looked like some kind of villain.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
That looks really fun. I wasn't expecting the battle to be that long and nuanced. A side scrolling Splatoon platformer would be fun as well, I think.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
*Debates with myself whether or not to click the spoiler* :confused:

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
Story Element spoiler
It seem like Marie and Callie are actually agent 1 and 2! I got a feeling they are due to the profile picture and agent 1 saying "Can you hear our song?" In the boss fight pretty much confirms it.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm glad I made sure to avoid all spoilers. I mean my god that final boss. It will go down in my top 5 favorite final bosses of all time.

Everything was perfection. The music, THE MUSIC! <3

NimbusSpark

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NimbusSpark
A bit of a spoiler here, but a bit of a light one as I tried to keep it a bit clean. Also, funny reaction image inside for it.

Literally everyone after the discovery of Agent 1 and 2's secret identities:

It's more of a happy go-nuts type of scream, if you're a bit confused.

Personally, I had thoughts that they were *Insert NPC Here* and *Insert another NPC Here* (not telling who it is, I understand that someone also shown who they are but I don't care) within around Level 19, then at level 21 they dropped the bombshell via almost saying the other persons name. So yeah.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A bit of a spoiler here, but a bit of a light one as I tried to keep it a bit clean. Also, funny reaction image inside for it.

Literally everyone after the discovery of Agent 1 and 2's secret identities:

It's more of a happy go-nuts type of scream, if you're a bit confused.

Personally, I had thoughts that they were *Insert NPC Here* and *Insert another NPC Here* (not telling who it is, I understand that someone also shown who they are but I don't care) within around Level 19, then at level 21 they dropped the bombshell via almost saying the other persons name. So yeah.
It was actually pretty obvious it was them the moment they showed up as a pair, in green and purple, and trying to hide their identity with crazy get-ups. :P

MrGameBoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaveFeimous
Oh man, as if the single-player wasn't excellent enough...I can't even think of a better finale than this! The presentation and chaotic-yet-controllable chaos...what a way to end. Finish that fight, and look forward to the credits too!

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

I'll even upload the same Boss... with a different weapon!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I keep hearing how hard this boss was. While it certainly was intense the whole way through, I didn't once get a game over. In fact, the only reason I died at all was because I went to fast and got bounced of the shield of the boss and into the bottomless depths below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom