• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SplatoonXJSR DLC(Dream)

suavevillain

Inkling Cadet
I have seen alot of people want mario sunshine crossover stuff which is cool but if any non nintendo game could get crossover content with splatoon i would choose jet set radio. I'm a huge JSR fan. Splatoon and JSR are very different. But JSR could offer alot when it comes to stages, gear and music.

Hideki Naganuma has been wanting to work on splatoon for a long time. He makes a nice range of music and it could fit very well.

I know the chances are low but it would be so cool if it happened.

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
JSR is one of my favorite game series of all time! It would very cool and fitting for Hideki Naganuma to work on Splatoon! I don't think it will ever happen though....

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
Nintendo needs to get this man on board for future music. His style would fit so well ;_;

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That'd be very cool, a lot of people find them very similar anyways. :)

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hideki Naganuma wanting to work on Splatoon means absolutely nothing towards a Splatoon x Jet Set Radio crossover, since who owns the franchise is SEGA and not Hideki himself. And SEGA works in mysterious ways. That said, Hideki Naganuma working on Splatoon music would be great, but the game is already complete, so I don't see him composing for the series until Splatwo (if it ever happens). Unless we get DLC maps with new music tracks or something.

Anyways JSR music is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom