SPLATOWEEN IS BACK YOOOOO

squid-lesbian

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-0630-6914

It has come to my attention that Splatoon 3 will have a Splatoween event on the weekend before Halloween and I am positively hyped!

The theme has also been announced, and this years question is:

Finally we also have gear announcements and there is gonna be pirate gear and that is literally so awesome!!!

9DB

Inkling Cadet
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
"Who would be the best friend" genuinely came out of left field, I thought it would be "Who is the scariest." Also, if it was me I would have replaced Skeleton with Vampire.

At any rate, I ended up going to Ghost. Funnily enough, I still would have picked Ghost even if the question was "Who is the scariest."

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
orange blue and magenta inklings.png

I'm not that good of an artist, but I've put these three Inklings in a commemorative artwork for the upcoming Splatfest, with Orange dressing as a Zombie, Blue dressing as a Ghost, and Magenta dressing as a Skeleton!
splatoween.png

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
The newspost is up, and voting is active! Go cast your votes and grab your costumes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom