• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatter Zone recruiting

Wanna join?????????

• YEEEYY!!!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NAAAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I WANT TO KNOW MORE!!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Sz-Markus

Inkling
NNID
xXMarkus94Xx
HOI guys Markus here bringing you the recruitments for Splatter Zone clan

we just, in all of the things, ask for good player (i don't mean S or A, anyone can be a good player) that are interested having a team in which you can make friends so you can play and do scrimmages and tournaments. The clan is pretty new so we don't have a lot of people but we are willing to get more :D so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team you can come and show me!!!

The tryouts are normal... just 3 games in each of the Ranked mods of the game, if you win 2 games you are in BUT if you don't win any or just one DO NOT WORRY we look at the abilities of each one and how you move so don't get dissapointed.

PLEASE, if you have Splat Amino app in your phone add me if you don't have that at least i require you got a Discord account at least to chat and voice chat once in a while to have fun, for training and for tourneys and scrimmages.

That's pretty much it, so if anyone interested leave me a message or respond to the post :3

Markus out

Attachments

Santa SB

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyan191104
HOI guys Markus here bringing you the recruitments for Splatter Zone clan

we just, in all of the things, ask for good player (i don't mean S or A, anyone can be a good player) that are interested having a team in which you can make friends so you can play and do scrimmages and tournaments. The clan is pretty new so we don't have a lot of people but we are willing to get more :D so if you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team you can come and show me!!!

The tryouts are normal... just 3 games in each of the Ranked mods of the game, if you win 2 games you are in BUT if you don't win any or just one DO NOT WORRY we look at the abilities of each one and how you move so don't get dissapointed.

PLEASE, if you have Splat Amino app in your phone add me if you don't have that at least i require you got a Discord account at least to chat and voice chat once in a while to have fun, for training and for tourneys and scrimmages.

That's pretty much it, so if anyone interested leave me a message or respond to the post :3

Markus out
Hi I'm looking for a squad and I want to do srimms and tournaments

Sz-Markus

Inkling
NNID
xXMarkus94Xx
Hi I'm looking for a squad and I want to do srimms and tournaments
OKAAY actually today we are scrimming against a clan named Kelp Arrows, just for the fun and also to practice between the clans. the 27th of may, this friday we gonna participate in a tournament :3 so if you interested well as i said at least you need a discord account so that you can chat and voice chat to the team every now and then

Santa SB

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyan191104
OKAAY actually today we are scrimming against a clan named Kelp Arrows, just for the fun and also to practice between the clans. the 27th of may, this friday we gonna participate in a tournament :3 so if you interested well as i said at least you need a discord account so that you can chat and voice chat to the team every now and then
I have discord

Nobody1324

Inkling
NNID
Nobody1324
I'm interested in joining. But I'm not sure if I can participate in events due to my time zone because I live in Southeast Asia (GMT+8)

Sz-Markus

Inkling
NNID
xXMarkus94Xx
I'm interested in joining. But I'm not sure if I can participate in events due to my time zone because I live in Southeast Asia (GMT+8)
Hey do not worry, in the team there are people from europe and also i try, when i do scrims and tourneys to think also in all the other players like you with different timezone... in my oppinion i hate timezones xD but you are welcomed to join :3
The only thing i require is thst you have a Discord account and of course interest in playing, have fun and make friends :3

https://discord.gg/0d2oP2Iw3a46DGks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom