Splattercolors is looking for new members!

mattie.sai

Inkling
NNID
Matthiasian

-- © --

Hello everyone! My name is Mattie and I am the current co-captain of the artistic and semi-competitive team called Splattercolors! This is a team that is currently shaking off the dust and cobwebs and planning to start anew with new members! So far as of now we only have three members in this team, which includes myself, the former leader, Tofu, and a part-time member, Cube, who is also the former leader of Watch Me Whiprays!

Please read our
RULES. Be informed squids!

If you have any questions, please feel free to put them down below or ask us privately on Squidboards. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Fill out your application form HERE!

-- © --

Last edited:

mattie.sai

Inkling
NNID
Matthiasian
-- © --

Hello everyone! It's been exactly a month that we have posted this thread and we still have not received any forms yet, but that's okay! We are still determined to gain new members and we will do our best to keep this squad as active as possible.

As for the future for this team, I am really looking forward to getting this team into practices and scrims when we reach a reasonable amount of members. I wish the best for this team to continue on when Splatoon 2 comes out. As well, I'm wanting to have nice hangouts with the members here in Splattercolors, new and old, and get into other games not just basing on the Splatoon series. I want the team to explore other games and get ourselves involved with other gaming communities by playing their games or get familiarized with them!

Like I said, this team is shaking off the cobwebs and starting fresh and clean. I wish the best for this team and hopefully give this team a nice start!

-- © --

shining_chaos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shining_chaos
Are there any requirements for making content in order to be in the squad? I'd love to apply, but am not really that much of a visual artist (outside of some abstract work and some perler beads).

mattie.sai

Inkling
NNID
Matthiasian
Are there any requirements for making content in order to be in the squad? I'd love to apply, but am not really that much of a visual artist (outside of some abstract work and some perler beads).
Hello there! There isn't really any requirements on making art in the squad. It's a scenario of "If you have any art that you recently made or made in the far past that you would like to show us, that'll be cool!"

If you're talking about given assignments based on art, for example I assign every member a certain art assignment and everyone has to do it in order to stay in the team, then no. We as a team like to show off our art and you can make art whenever you want!

I hope that I answer your question! If you have any more, feel free to ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom