Splatterscope + Analog controls

arny

Inkling
So, recently, I have been trying out using the Splatterscope and it's Kelp variant and using the analog stick to control, and I have had very good results. Sniping with the scope removes the difficulty of using the analog stick to aim, as it's much easier to aim zoomed in. It feels much like sniping in other shooters, and you can splat people incredibly quickly.

Also, do you prefer regular splat chargers or the kelp variants? I prefer the regular ones, as the grenade spamming special can take out an entire team in seconds.

Divade

Inkling
I didn't even know there was a scope, that would make killing /a lot/ easier. But i also use analog exclusively.
Anyway, I play snipe by creating a rush path for my teamates (If they notice) to follow, then fires shots at angles from the center of the map. near mid game i try to get past defenses to use the bomb spamming.

I really love creating slime lines of ink and then speeding to opp bases for bomb spam, I always found sniping tough.

EDIT: I was unaware of the scoped weapon before, now things make sense.

Last edited:

arny

Inkling
The scope helps so much. I play on -5 (minimum) sensitivity with analog sticks, and have been getting 700-900 pts before bonus consistently sniping, and it's only improving. At the beginning of the match, spamming uncharged shots over large lower areas gives an insane amount of points. You can get your grenades in the first 20 seconds, then rush to the middle of the map and spam grenades to the other side, getting around 300 points in the first 30-40 seconds of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom