#splatyourfroyo with new Splatoon flavours!

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Wow, I wanna eat some Inkberry or Squidsicle yogurt. Nintendo really wants this game to be a hit.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
This is the best thing!

Too bad I live in the middle of the Appalachin mountains :( I have to drive an hour just to go to an Applebee's. Anything that isn't necessary (or McDonald's) is not here.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Playing Ball? No, I think we have graduated to full on Hard Ball. I knew Nintendo wanted Splatoon to explode but...woah. The drive behind this game is approaching nutso levels.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I've never heard of Yogurty's, probably because I live near the Midwest. I'm guessing it's closer to one of the coasts, probably the west coast. Frozen yogurt is popular here as well, but I see mostly Orange Leaf and sweetFrog stores. I don't really eat much dairy, but if I had the opportunity I'd probably have to at least taste the Splatoon-themed menu items.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
Froyo Earth is the local froyo chain around here. If they do something like this, then I'm all for it.

catimenthe

Inkling
NNID
catimenthe
Looks like they're mostly (all?) in Canada. I don't think I can justify driving 4+ hours over the border just for froyo, even squiddy froyo...

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Seems like Splatoon is turning out to be a great game for summer this time. First an obstacle course, then water guns, and now frozen yogurt!
Why don't we just have a real-life splat fest?

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Ooooh does it come with the little pudding ball things? I am guessing they are like the things in bubble tea.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Nice.. if only I were Canadian.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Now I don't know if this is real or Photoshop, but if this real, I have to have it. On another note, "Squidsicle" seems like an inappropriate name for it... like almost offensive to Inklings. Kind of gross sounding, too, but totally worth it, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom