Splet is love!

Lizardchan

Inkling
NNID
Lizardchan
Hey guys, I'm Lizardchan (weeb extraordinaire), but you can call me Liz or Lizard c: I've been playing Splatoon since it came out, but I never knew this site existed until I started watching strategy videos on Youtube...lol

So as you can probably tell, I haven't really gotten into the competitive scene until now. I'm currently at lvl 29 rank B-. I'd love to join a squad in the near future, particularly so I can get second opinions on my strengths and weaknesses hehe

My favorite weapons are probably the Heavy Splatling and the .52 Gal, but I'm working on becoming versatile with all forms of weaponry. B)

A lil bit about me, I'm 20 years old and I like idols (Callieeeeee <333) I'd say I'm into anime too but I haven't watched much recently other than Osomatsu-san...well, other than Splatoon, I like to play RPGs and simulation games~

That's probably it, uhhh I have a Skype or Teamspeak, message me if you want them for squad purposes or just to chat :)

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hello there!
Welcome to squidboards.
It's nice to see another splatling user! I'm always using the mini splatling although I'm thinking
about trying out the heavy splatling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom