Sploosh-O-Matic and .96 Gal Deco Coming Wednesday!

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain

Looks like we're getting two new weapons as of Wednesday (UK) guys! I believe it'll be Tuesday night for you lucky Amercans!

The first is a new weapon variant not yet seen in Splatoon but known of through datamining - the Sploosh-O-Matic. This weapon is somewhat close combat and fires in a way similar to the Splattershot Jr. The loadout is Squid Beacons and Killer Wail, a loadout shared with the Custom Duel Squelcher. The Sploosh-O-Matic however seems more aggressive as opposed to supportive.

The .96 Gal Deco on the other hand is a variant of the trusty .96 Gal. The loadout according to the Japanese Splatoon Twitter is Splash Wall and Kraken. This seems incredibly potent if true.

Do you think the Sploosh-O-Matic will be a strong weapon? Which loadout on the Gal Is preferable for each mode? Discuss your thoughts here!

EDIT: I've found the video of somebody using the soon to be released Sploosh-O-Matic. Link for those interested:

Last edited:

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Cool. The range stat on the Sploosh-o-matic looks pretty bad, so I can't see it replacing the Splash-o-matic as my default - I have a hard enough time against weapons with decent range as it is. But I like the design.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
According from the Japan Tweet of this it seems that the 96 Deco has Splash Wall(?) and Kraken
...oh god...

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Had high hopes for the sploosh, but it looks like i won't be enjoying it too much.
and oh god
I main the .52 gal with splash wall/wail, and now its sibling is geting the wall/kraken. Ugh that combo sings to me.

ChelseaSmile

Inkling
NNID
Warriorofworlds
I'm so ready to give that .96 a whirl! Even after getting nerfed, Kraken is still my jam.

Ametrine

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ferrethugger98
A shooter with high fire rate AND damage? Sign me the hell up

Mr_Klick

Inkling
NNID
mrormissshiek
I can't wait to use the .96 gal deco! I don't think that any other weapon will stand a chance! Just saying .96 gal with splat wall puts shivers up my spine now say it with a KRAKEN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom