Spoiler warning : Unreleased Weapon & Released Gear images.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Weapon File Names are as follows:
Heavy Splatling - Gatling Standard
Mini Splatling - Gatling Quick
Hydra Splatling - Gatling Hyper

Slosher - Big Ball Strong
Tri Slosher - Big Ball Diffusion

Let this sink in.
So hyper being that it has a longer range or that its bullets are like the splattershot Jr.'s and fly off in a cone shape?
Actually, you could just run away with the Kraken. Its mobility is unparallelled and it's invincible, so it's much better used for defense and escaping than attacking (except maybe ambushes). Also, I think you come out of the Kraken at full health, so you could get close with it and splash ink around as you return to kid form (not sure that would work, but maybe). I'm actually more worried about the Slosher Deco's sub, personally; Splash Wall doesn't seem that good on the Slosher, since it's a shortish-range weapon and best for firing over cover, so I don't see the point of giving that a wall to hide behind. Maybe it's for team-support, like the Inkbrush Nouveau's Bubbler?
But I dunno.
I'm more curious about the Mini Splatling. Will you be able to walk faster with it? Will it not fire as long? Will it have less range? Will it fire faster? Will it be weaker?
And also the Hydra Splatling. Is it more of an E-Liter-y Splatling, with amazing range but a longer charge time, or will it be something else? Because that's what it looks like to me, but I can't be sure.
Sloshers work best behind cover and under ledges so they seem to be giving you that 'Cover.'
Tiny range. Like, even less than the regular Slosher. But it'll be stronger (maybe a one-shot splat?), so it'll probably still be good.
And yeah, that's true about the Kraken. Why is that such a popular strategy (outside of Tower Control, it makes sense to me to rush the Tower with Krakens there)?
I think it was that is threw out 3 'sloshes' at once so it would probably have a wide coverage of equal or slightly lesser range with probably less damage. It is supposed to be good for groups.

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
I'm sure we'll be seeing a ton of Octoshots once people start reaching the higher levels.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I'm sure we'll be seeing a ton of Octoshots once people start reaching the higher levels.
A unique-looking Tentatek Splattershot? Yeah, gonna see more of those. I know I'll be doing that, if only for a bit.

So hyper being that it has a longer range or that its bullets are like the splattershot Jr.'s and fly off in a cone shape?
I think it might be the first one, really hope it isn't the second unless it has .52 Gal-esque power.

Sloshers work best behind cover and under ledges so they seem to be giving you that 'Cover.'
Yeah, that could be it.

I think it was that is threw out 3 'sloshes' at once so it would probably have a wide coverage of equal or slightly lesser range with probably less damage. It is supposed to be good for groups.
Ah, that would make sense. Think it might be a three-shot splat (so if you hit with all three, it's a splat)?
I was expecting something that shoots a set of three sloshes as well, but the sloshes would be a bit smaller than the Slosher's sloshes and two of them would go wide rather than forward (thus having roughly Splattershot Jr.-y range, but wider) and be a 3-shot splat (so it would splat at super-close-range, but otherwise mostly be good because you couldn't escape by moving to the side (like you can with the current Slosher, I think).
But your version sounds better.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
The Hydra Splatling isn't even out yet and I'm already afraid of it.
Yeah, me too. A Splatling, which has good range, and Seekers, and Bubbler? I can't run away fast enough.
Actually, I can't wait to use it. It's gonna be so awesome!

What exactly does the Octo Tee represent? Just the Cuttlegear version of a standard Tee?
Yep.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hydra splatling looks like an E-Liter turned into a Splatling, Probably the same as E-liter, more charge time, higher fire rate and more range.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
And it's the opposite for the Mini Splatling, basiclly a squiffer Splatling. Shorter charge but less range

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Since we know that the Bloblobber and the Triple Bloblobber are the beta names for the Slosher and Tri-Slosher, does that mean that the Bomlobber will never see the light of day?

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Oh my goodness! I love bedazzled guns, and now I get one of my favorites that way, too. The sub and Special aren't ones I particularly use often, but maybe I'll find a way to make those work.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Since we know that the Bloblobber and the Triple Bloblobber are the beta names for the Slosher and Tri-Slosher, does that mean that the Bomlobber will never see the light of day?
We can still see it, just under a different name.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
But it's not in the gallery. Can someone confirm the files are still there and upload the render if there is one?
Well these weren't in the very first dump of weapon renders so maybe it will be patched in during the rainmaker mode update.

SS-bros14

Inkling
NNID
clbgolden12
I'm kinda bummed that the Octoshot is just a Tentatek reskin. They could've at least changed the sub to Splat Bombs or something.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I'm kinda bummed that the Octoshot is just a Tentatek reskin. They could've at least changed the sub to Splat Bombs or something.
Well all other replica weapons are reskins, so I can see why they did that.

Kaze

Pro Squid
Imagine 4 players with splash wall & kraken in tower control :scared:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Imagine 4 players with splash wall & kraken in tower control :scared:
I always think its so much fun when people share subs or specials. Its crazy when 2 or 3 killer wails go off or when the entire map is covered in 12 squid beakons plus the beakons your opponents have laid down..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom