Spoiler warning: Which of the leaked weapon/s are you most interested in?

Which leaked weapon/s are you most interested in?

• Neo Sploosh-o-matic / Point Sensors / Kraken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rapid Blaster Pro / Seekers / Inkzooka

• Rapid Blaster Pro Deco / Disruptors / Killer Wail

• H-3 Hozzlenose D / Point Sensors / Inkzooka

• Total voters

RamesesIII

Inkling
NNID
superjeff123
Following the recent leaks of the upcoming new weapons for spIatoon, I have decided to create a poll on which weapon/s people are most interested in feel free to vote and voice your opinions below.

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
The Heavy Splatling Deco so that I can call the vanilla variant Sasha and the Deco version Natasha.

florence

Full Squid
H3 nozzlenose! i love the L3, and suction bombs/echolocater is a dream combo

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I'm especially interested in the "BigBall_Launcher" series, mostly because they're the only weapons who don't have official names that we know of but also because of the potential concept. They might work as a cross between a Slosher and a Blaster, throwing huge balls of ink that explode after a set period of time. I bet when they're released it'll be under the name of "Blast Slosher" and "(Alt) Blast Slosher".

Also, Carbon Roller Deco's Seeker Rush is going to be a pretty harrowing special to go up against though hopefully one that has weaknesses to exploit. As for the Mini Splatling, it might be weaker than the Heavy version but I'm hoping the quicker windup and sub/special combo make up for that.

Bolt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EnderBolt
I'm really fearing the Carbon Roller Deco, seeing how good Seekers are in Rainmaker. I've killed dozens of rainmaker carriers using those alone already, a seeker rush is devastating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom