• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(Spoilers?) Hasty Impressions of Upcoming Levels

Zeth_Hawkins

Inkling
NNID
Zetharl
First, the update trailer:

So from that new trailer, we can see two new levels. A bridge and the roof of an apartment complex.

The bridge seems okay. Might be a bit sniper-heavy at first, but having walls on the ramps and a "lower level" should abate that nicely. I foresee myself staying on that lower level a lot. I'll certainly be avoiding the grates as I do on Kelp Dome.

The apartment roof looks like pure chaos. It looks like every single wall can be climbed from bottom-to-top! Think I'll try being a spider-squid, clinging to walls waiting to ambush someone who goes by. Definitely not as potentially sniper-friendly as the bridge, and I imagine rollers aren't very appreciative of all those tall walls.

So what do you think of them? I'll make the uninformed guess that the bridge will be my preferred level.

Blank564

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Blank564
It's really too brief for me to form any opinion on the new maps, other than I'm interested in seeing more of them. That trailer is pretty sweet, though. Gets me pumped just watching it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom