SpringFest theme ideas?

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
my theory/guess is that it's gonna have something to do with candy, since there's jelly beans, lollipops, and what looks like chocolate eggs in some promotional images. so maybe Jelly Beans vs. Lollipops vs. Chocolate Eggs (though not necessarily in that order)

Cephalobro

If it's candy-related and chocolate eggs are one of the choices, I will pick chocolate eggs immediately, being Easter-related in my country of origin and all.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
What is the best part of spring: Flowers (new growth) vs Showers (warming weather) vs Hours (increasing length of daylight).

Candy is probably more likely to happen, but I just think it's cute.
Oooh this is so cute!! Personally I'd be on team Showers, but that's literally sp fun.

I'm not sure what I'd want for SpringFest honestly... all of the ideas in this thread are so good that I don't really have any of my own to add LOL

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
remember, inklings and octolings die in water so if you voted for showers you are essentially saying unrelentless death beams from the sky that kill you are the best part of spring.

Cephalobro

remember, inklings and octolings die in water so if you voted for showers you are essentially saying unrelentless death beams from the sky that kill you are the best part of spring.
Except that in Splatoon 1, there was literally a Splatfest in which water slides were one of the choices, so I don't see how showers would be a problem.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
btw guys, in one of the promotional photos it shows someone wearing a shirt with an egg on it. idk if its fake or not

☆Oblivion☆

Senior Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Oblivion_spl
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
I think it's either gonna be food or activity related

Dustrix

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns