Squad Battles #1

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Hey everyone, Star here, and it is good to be back!

Now that we have the members for NA and EU regions set up, I think it would be a good idea for everyone to post there preferred or ideal times, along with what section they were placed in, so that we can all play together in Squad Battles.

Please note: Some of you were placed in a region section that might not be the actual region you live in.

For example, I am the co-captain of the EU region but I live in NA. So, if you have any questions feel free to leave them here as well. I'll start things off:

StarHunter789
EU team

I play anytime between 9:00pm EST and 2am EST. My schedule is flexible though, so I can move my times around if needed.

Edit: Here is a list of the current region teams just for reference.

NA List:
Co Captain: WydrA
Members: LyonDRC, Joetext, TheLuigiInkling, Ness, The Inkvenger

EU List:

Co Captain: StarHunter789
Members: DeanAdamFry, Immortal, Saltystick, Auregash, Kitty, GeeCee

Last edited:

The Inkvenger

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PSICadet
I'll now be available after around 2 PM to 10 PM EST.On Saturdays and Sundays I'll be available pretty much the whole day and likely get on after 12 PM till 10 or 12 AM EST

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer
Saltystick
Team EU

I'm available pretty much any time. But if i'd really have to choose then probably anywhere between 2pm and 4am gmt+2 (8am-10pm EST if the converter i used isn't wrong)

It really depends on my work schedule too but i only work 10h/week anyway (and starting september i'll only work on saturdays which means i'll be available 24/7 except on saturdays from ~7am-7pm gmt+2)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Nice. I was very busy today in the morning at Smashboards and on personal life so i'llsign in squads tonight when my friend visits. I'm more free at nights than mornings. (You don't do errands at night) So yeah, signing in in a few hours at night my time which is aproximately in 10-11 hours from the time of this post. Right now at EST my time of this post is nearly 11 am just 5 to 6 minutes till 11 am.

TheLuigiInkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GamerSackboy1996
I'm very flexible when it comes to time. Any day (besides Mondays) my schedule's pretty much empty. I am trying to find a job though, so that may take up time when that happens. I'll keep you posted.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
My schedule's tightening up now that the summer's ending, so I'll only really be able to play from 6 PM CST to 9 PM CST on weekdays, but I'm pretty much free all day on weekends.

Auregash

Inkling
NNID
mgeritz89
Hey everyone. My moving is completed but there is much stuff to putt away. So my Playtime is not easy to say.

My normal playtime is also very different, because it depends on my Worktime an many other factors.
Always very busy ;-) so i have no static playtimes on the long run.

But I will try to play more, so we can play together soon

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
My playtime is mostly between 8am to 3pm EST. Although tomorrow and Wednesday I'll be available for most of the day, so I hope to see you guys online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom