• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SQUAD BATTLES

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
squadbattles.png.png

This is the thread for scheduling play times or just letting people know when you are available and/or are going to be playing.

Last edited:

TIGER17

Inkling
NNID
ChaosTiger27
I will be on a 21:00 and i will stay on till about 00:00

Last edited:

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
View attachment 1545
This is the thread for scheduling play times or just letting people know when you are available and/or are going to be playing.
So many rules!!!

I will be on a 21:00 and i will stay on till about 00:00
Not sure what time that is, I mean I know it's 9 p.m. just not sure what time zone.....but ok

I should be on around 10 pm EST
Is everyone EST here?

Edit: Anyone around yet? I putting together a squad.

Edit: I'm still waiting. :)

Last edited:

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I would like to set up something for Fri or Sat night. What is a good time and day for you guys. Im on by 11p or so and I play till 6 or 7a. I can get on a little earlier if we have something planned. Let me know. Thanks!

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I would like to set up something for Fri or Sat night. What is a good time and day for you guys. Im on by 11p or so and I play till 6 or 7a. I can get on a little earlier if we have something planned. Let me know. Thanks!
I can do Friday night probably, don't know that I want to be up all night.....but I always say that haha!
Do you think Bingerfs would like to join Splatterhouse?
Possibly...getting ready to play with him shortly. You could send him an invite.

Edit: Harm, please send him an invite. Thanks.

Last edited:

MrFilibrawler

Inkling
NNID
Zac757
Okay.... so in about half an hour, I will get on. Who is going to be open then?

Neu

Inkling
I'll be on for up to 3 hours from now.
Feel free to invite me if you are short on members.
I'll be using Heavy / Mini Splatling today.
Thank you.

Update: Session's over.

Last edited:

Neu

Inkling
Well... Seems like no one's here at the moment, but i'm about to do a 1-hour Splatoon session right now.
If no one reply this invitation within 10 minutes, i'll just play some other game.
Thank you.

Update: Session's over.

Last edited:

Neu

Inkling
Anyone up for some casual matches next weekend (Nov 7~8)?
I'll probably be available around 9 AM on Sunday, which means it's around 9 PM on Saturday if you live in the same area as Harmageddon.
This one might be silly, but... if i can't make it after arranging this session, you guys can just start without me.

Last edited:

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I'll probably be available around 9 AM on Sunday, which means it's around 9 PM on Saturday if you live in the same area as Harmageddon.
This one might be silly, but... if i can't make it after arranging this session, you guys can just start without me.
I just started a new job (day shift), so I will have to see how my week goes. I wound love to play if I can.

MrFilibrawler

Inkling
NNID
Zac757
I'll see if I can do that. I have been trying to get back into schedule, and I think I can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom