• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad Entry: Squid Eater

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
Name: Cody
Time Zone: CST
Favored Weapon: Typically don't have one. Though I liked both Splatteshots in the Testfire.
Salt level: Member of the Salty Spitoon

I am sorry if this is late, but I would like to join. Getting into a squad early is probably for the better.

but if you don't want me in that's ok too :(

Last edited:

JJ the Splattershotter

Squid Eater Captain
On the Midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NNID
ThatGamerGuy52
Name: Cody
Favored Weapon: Typically don't have one. Though I liked both Splatteshots in the Testfire.
Salt level: Member of the Salty Spitoon

I am sorry if this is late, but I would like to join. Getting into a squad early is probably for the better.

but if you don't want me in that's ok too :(
Why would I not want you? I said the more the merrier, didn't I? X3

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
Name: Daniel
Favored Weapon: Paint Roller or Splattershot (I like to be sneaky when attacking and covering ground)
Salt level: Mild?? I usually just react to stuff out loud (ex: OH GOSH, WOOOW) and I rarely ever swear... When talking, anyway.

I'm not really sure if I'm gonna get the game right away so maybe put me as a sub or something? (I'm probably gonna get it in the week of the release)

JJ the Splattershotter

Squid Eater Captain
On the Midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
NNID
ThatGamerGuy52
Name: Daniel
Favored Weapon: Paint Roller or Splattershot (I like to be sneaky when attacking and covering ground)
Salt level: Mild?? I usually just react to stuff out loud (ex: OH GOSH, WOOOW) and I rarely ever swear... When talking, anyway.

I'm not really sure if I'm gonna get the game right away so maybe put me as a sub or something? (I'm probably gonna get it in the week of the release)
As of now, you'll be the last recruit, after discussing it with a couple members. We want to have more than 8 members, but not so many that half the squad has to sit out during a tournament or group gatherings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom