Squad formation thread

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've got a squad! It's called the "Wants to play Splatoon competitively but is terrible at it" squad. It's super elite!

Current Members:
- TeddyBearYoshi
- Rune

Hiring [Y/N]:
[N]

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
I've got a squad! It's called the "Wants to play Splatoon competitively but is terrible at it" squad. It's super elite!

Current Members:
- TeddyBearYoshi
- Rune

Hiring [Y/N]:
[N]
I haven't played Splatoon yet but, considering my skill level at shooters, I'm guessing I'l be terrible when I come out, so count me in for that group!

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
i'll be interested in forming a competitive team if private lobbies are a thing

i don't have a huge portfolio to rely on, but i've been involved with the competitive tf2 scene since around 2012. i haven't been a part of a team, but i've done plenty of high level scrims with friends before, and i feel like i'm ready for that level of commitment to a game since splatoon is coming out in the summer and i'll be out of school (even if my senior year is in august... :scared:)

Platypudding

Full Squid
Hey guys! I'll make this post all nice and well formatted later in the day, but I'll go ahead and make this post right now.

Im forming the squad Band of Bloopers, and looking for people interested in competitive splatoon! Band of Bloopers is going to be focused on joining online leagues and tournaments. Only requirements as of now are having access to voice chat programs while playing (most likely mumble) and being available at least once a week for practice or competitive play. (This rule is pretty flexible, and will be tossed out if enough people join.) if you're interested or have any questions, PM me!

Current members:
1. Platypudding
2. Dubaloseven
3. Mattx245

Last edited:

kyouzou

Inkling
NNID
kyouzou
I am also seeking a semi-competitive/competitive team since basically none of my friends are getting this game. I do not know if I will be good at this game, but I will play until I get good.

toadee

Inkling
I'm pretty interested in joining a team, however, the thing that is holding me back is my pretty terrible internet speeds. I'm hoping the splatoon netcode is good.

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
I haven't played Splatoon yet but, considering my skill level at shooters, I'm guessing I'l be terrible when I come out, so count me in for that group!
count me in, pretty bad at games, i guess i will fit in

mrlion

Inkling
NNID
mrlionx
Hey guys! I'll make this post all nice and well formatted later in the day, but I'll go ahead and make this post right now.

Im forming the squad Band of Bloopers, and looking for people interested in competitive splatoon! Band of Bloopers is going to be focused on joining online leagues and tournaments. Only requirements as of now are having access to voice chat programs while playing (most likely mumble) and being available at least once a week for practice or competitive play. (This rule is pretty flexible, and will be tossed out if enough people join.) if you're interested or have any questions, PM me!

Current members:
1. Platypudding
2. Dubaloseven
3. Mattx245
I am also interested!!

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
I'm interested in joining a competitive squad that's dedicated and driven. Have past competitive shooter experience as well! :)

Last edited:

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
i think it is too early for squads, i am still willing to join one or make one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom