• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad looking for members!!

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello squids

I'm looking for a good amount of players, from good to friendly ones. I want to make a big community, A community where people can learn, give tips, and make discussions about the meta game. Of course we will try our hardest to beat the competition and to be the #1 squad in the world! I know it will take time but I know from determination, we can accomplish anything. I don't have a name yet for the clan (bad with names) So I'll take any ideas!

I play on random times so you'll have to notify me on Skype if you want me to be on (I always will reply on Skype in a near instant unless Im busy). thinking about having a Team section within this squad for example, having members your typically going to be with normally from your rank, level, and playstyle. For more information such as joining. Please either reply here or talk to me on skype!

My level: 27

Main Weapons: Squelchers, N-Zaps, Splattershots, Splattershots Pro, Heavy
Splatling. But I can use different layouts to adapt to the game mode and stages.

Playstyle: Adaption! I adapt by looking at my teams layout, game mode, and stages. before the game actually starts, I look at the opposing teams layout to have a rough Idea on what my advantages and disadvantages are.

NNID: Shadowcat96

Clan link:
http://squidboards.com/groups/clan.367/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom