Squad me out squids (JAPAN Timezone)

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Anyone here in Japan or willing to play with a Japanese timezone player at potentially odd hours?
I really want to join a squad for semi-serious competitive play, but worried that my timezone is a hindrance. (I'm not Japanese and my Japanese level is intermediate, so coordinating with other Japanese players would be difficult)

For reference, 6PM JST is 4AM EST.

Anyway, here is some info:
  • Operating times: M-F 6PM-12AM JST (4AM-10AM EST), Weekends anytime.
  • Region/Language: Japan, but I'm American with English as primary language.
  • Preferred role: Early offense, late game support (Splattershot Jr, Carbon Roller, Sloshing Machine, etc)
  • Skill bracket: A Rank, but would consider skill level to be quite high (I hope!)
  • Communication: Skype. My ID escapes me at the moment (at work..)
  • Extra info: Just cool squids to squad up with. I want to be able to coordinate strategies with other players. I've owned the game since release but only play Ranked Battles with randos. Seeking some structure :p
By the way, I'm 23. Dont really care what age group I play with but 17+ might be better.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
I'll join you. I might not be able to play on Mondays through Thursdays but l will be able to play on Fridays and Saturdays. (Sunday is unknown as sometimes I will and some times I won't) I'm a night owl so I'm use to staying up till 4-10 AM EST. I'm also A rank but still climbing(Almost A+). I also have Skype to communicate as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom