• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad Recruiting!

Benlink

Inkling
NNID
benlink
Got a squad that I would like to make.
Here are the requirements:
1. Only 4 people max (including me)
2. If people want to contact me, go to email or Skype for more info.
3. After a specific time over this post, I will interview the people over Skype and ask them what there roles would be in the team.
4. Get Skype.
6. You need to be level 20 or over. (even for me I'm still in my 20's and I haven't played recently until now.)
7. Be willing to go into tournaments and never back down.
8. If people have problems connecting with me then that means you're out, sorry.
9. Learn a little more about gameplay tips and tricks that might help. Search the Youtube channel Squidkids to get more information on techniques used in competitive.

About Me: I can organize most of what you would like others to do: getting battles ready, queuing up for tournaments, keeping rules in gear, and etc. I'm more proficient at my shooter style of play, with charging on the occasion. I go for more conservative and defensive play styles from others. Rollers are my weak point (avoiding them in a fire fight), and my greatest strength is piercing through the other teams defenses without actually going through them. My gear leans on Ink Saver (Sub and Prim), Defense Up, Bomb Sniffer, and Recon. I do change my gear once in a while too. My experience reals on how well I know the map: better with bigger maps, I lean heavily on the outside of a choke hold, and My worse map to play on is Kelp Dome. Anything else you want to know in detail? Come ask me!

Information:
Email- benlink202@gmail.com
Skype- ben.mowitz
My timezone is Central Daylight
And message this account if you want to too.

I will see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom