• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad Search!

Rey + Finn

Inkling
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello there. I have been in the competitive scene for a long time and decided to take a break. I took a big break from the game and I am getting back into it. Thought it would be more fun with other people to chat with. I am a positive person and get along with everyone. I generally don't get upset at Splatoon and prefer people who don't take it so seriously. Looking for a close knit group :)

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Last edited:

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Hey there Rey :D My team wavelength could use more more members, but rather than link you to the old thread I'll just post the squad description here.

How's it going squids? It's Posso here, bringing you all a notice on a competitive squad recruitment session for the team 'Wavelength'. We currently sit at 3 members and plan to have 16 by the end of recruitment. I implore you all to join but of course like all squads, there are rules and requirements to be met and followed accordingly:

1. Be within 4 hours of the GMT timezone (Can be 4 hours before or after)
2. Be A+ - S+ rank
3. Be 15 or older
4. Have the focus to play competitively, but not take every loss to heart
5. Have or be willing to get Discord for communication
6. Be active (A 2 week unexplained absence will result in a kick)

If you're interested and fulfill the criteria listed above, shoot me a message and I'll get you the discord invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom