Squad SPF dropping an echo for more stylish squids!

nailz173

Inkling
NNID
Stingyr
Squad SPF is currently looking for additional competitively minded players for quad squad play. We are seeking S rank or higher players who are able to use voice chat while playing, comfortable with calling out enemy positioning and movement, and contribute to gameplay strategies. We have been playing from 5:00 to 8:00pm PST on weekday evenings and more open times during the weekends.

If the above sounds like it will work for you, feel free to PM me via the forums.

(The Great Zapfish’s disappearance was an inside job, demand for Inkopolis’ mayor to reopen the investigation)

nailz173

Inkling
NNID
Stingyr
Remember squids don't let a blaster get up your closed, play with friends!

nailz173

Inkling
NNID
Stingyr
Yelp Review of Cooler Heads: 3/5

I visit this shop regularly and they have a great selection of hats, eye ware and accessories. But every time I go in there one of their sales reps greats me with some snarky comment. I brought it up to the owner and she defends this particular employee making all sorts of excuses for him. Its like the two of them have some sort of symbiotic relationship or something. TLDR: Come for the hats, but leave due to the staff's clownish behavior.

nailz173

Inkling
NNID
Stingyr
New special; two words.... INK ROOMBA. Nintendo get on it!

Kimiono

Inkling
NNID
Kimiono_SSB
hey me and @ImTheLittleSeal where once S players until we teamed with C- Players the lowerd our ranks we are trying to be S again so we search 4 two people If you have interest just give me your Skype

nailz173

Inkling
NNID
Stingyr
Why's Crusty Sean battered and fried? I think its because Judd got hungry one day and fried him up. But before he could dunk Sean in a vat of butter some meddling squid kids showed up at helped Sean escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom