• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

squad X, recruiting squids now!

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hi, I'm Ninjaaa121 and I'm going to open and squad led by me, Ninjaaa121.

Requirements
This first requirement for the team is that you are S rank, A+ ranks maybe accepted and A ranks at a bit of a stretch. No matter the rank we will have to do a tryouts to see if your play is what we are looking for. It is also required you have discord and our teams server can be found here or the link below. https://discord.gg/0h9ip6RekYYXuYGm

Discord

About the team
Squad X will strive to be a fully competitive Splatoon team hoping to reach the top. Like many others we want a nice community but don't care about swearing or stuff like that. We currently have 10 players split into two divisions. Me, Lornn137, Oasis7, BigH-D, Otako and JohnSafari in Fire, then Smash 64, BigH-D, KirbyKid, Seth and Flame in Ice. Me, Flame, Otako, Safari and I think more all have competitive history, me, Safari and Otako all in IU, so we know how squads work/what to do in a squad. All of our players have been S/S+ at some point and most of us are now however it is not required.

Application
The application is here, please post in comments after applying.
Application

Thanks for reading through the thread, a link to the sX twitters here.
Twitter

Last edited:

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
ive applied. sweat i posted this already but its not showingup for me so if i have oh all mighty mod please remove this post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom