Squadalapod Update #3: Time for a Special Announcement!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Mewtwo is on the-oh wait, no. Sorry. Wrong train of thought.

Anyways, KTKres here with another Squadalapod Update.

I thought last week that I wouldn't be doing an update this week. Ha! I was sooooo funny.

Anyways, I'm going to actually start with the one and only reason I'm typing this this morning:

Squadalapod has now merged with Inkopolis Underground!!!!!

Huge news on our part. It didn't take a lot, and everyone agreed pretty quickly. I'm not sure what name we will more than likely be going under, whether it be Inkopolis Undergound: Team Delta or Squadalapod. We will most likley be called both. Squadalapod will remain a team, as squads can have more than one team. I'll attempt to keep posted on what comes out of us, but everything pertaining to Inkopolis Underground is now pertaining to us.

The main reason why this update is today is because I got final confirmation of the merge happening when I sat down at my computer at 10:30. There is no way I was writing an update that late at night. I was just done.

Anyways, as far as other stuff goes.....ummm....well....

• I believe @ehitburns will be mostly offline starting the 29th and ending the 4th or 5th.
  • I still don't have my internet fixed. Not that you all care, but that's a thing.

Little sidenote: I'm excited for Windows 10, which comes out on the 29th. We'll see how that turns out.

I think that's all for this week. I'll catch you all next week (maybe).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom