Squid beacons .-.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
Squid Beacons are pretty much useless in random matchmaking since seemingly 85% of players online have no idea how they work. Still.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
People don't always put them where I want to go :P

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
If you can get them in a covered but front line spot, then can be great for the rest of the team, provided they check the minimap! If that doesn't work, it still at least gets you back into the action quickly :P

dapperlace

Pro Squid
People that put Squid Beacons on or near the spawn point.

Lord give me strength.

Alternatively: Teammates who you see go right past a beacon like it doesn't matter, without eliminating it. These things cause serious team-cornering problems from teams that know what they're doing.

Kaze

Pro Squid
well... you can always use your squid beacon as a decoy while you ambush an enemy player that actually tries to destroy it :p

dapperlace

Pro Squid
well... you can always use your squid beacon as a decoy while you ambush an enemy player that actually tries to destroy it :p
This is true, but most people don't seem to put it to that use. I feel like a sprinkler is far more distracting for that. Those things are so irritating when the opposing team also has a charger. Eeek!

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
I get terribly angry when I put beacons in very good spots where the enemy's taken over, but no one uses them and then we lose.

It's an Octobrush life, for us...

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I hate people who put it at their base when they're literally not even going forward and they're just guarding the base **** you jimothy I'm out here busting my *** off while you're being a scrub...

Toaster

Senior Squid
Woah! Squid beacons are like the best sub ever!

For squid parties that is. Nothing is more fun than squidkidding next to a bunch of squid beacons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom