• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Colosseum - Season 2 (play in PB's and level up!)

Sendou

Full Squid
NNID
Sendou

Hello it's Sendou here! First of all not sure where this belongs so mods will move this I assume if I chose the wrong section.

Today I wanted to talk about Squid Colosseum which is (still) a new Discord server me and Lean are working on. There you can play pick-up Private Battles. The basic idea is that the bot assigns you to teams based on your level and then if you win you level up and if you lose you level down. The top performers earn special role for this feat.

I know the paragraph above is not the best explanation but I think this Google Doc I made explains it a bit better: https://goo.gl/SNxUZN

Anyone is free to join the server to check it out: discord.gg/Czz9Xb9

If you have any questions feel free to ask either on the Discord server's #support section (which means I'll probably see it a bit earlier) or here.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Huh. I recall hearing from several people that Squid Colosseum is a cluster**** with a lot of drama involved. Has that improved at all?

Sendou

Full Squid
NNID
Sendou
Just bumping this since we just started our first Splatoon 2 season! There is no rank requirement so new players are welcome to try it out.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I'm curious about the drama llama matter as well. Thus far whenever I see the name squid colosseum pop up in my twitter feed or search, it's often because someone is pretty unhappy.

But I might give it a whirl around season four? Seeing as how the current season is about to end.

Or does it not matter when you join the season?

Any idea what the general stance is towards players who roll "nonviable weapons" or weapons they want to learn to use in a team environment?

Sendou

Full Squid
NNID
Sendou
I'm curious about the drama llama matter as well. Thus far whenever I see the name squid colosseum pop up in my twitter feed or search, it's often because someone is pretty unhappy.

But I might give it a whirl around season four? Seeing as how the current season is about to end.

Or does it not matter when you join the season?

Any idea what the general stance is towards players who roll "nonviable weapons" or weapons they want to learn to use in a team environment?
The current season actually just started! Goes on for another month.

And I'd say people have different reactions to seeing less popular weapons being pulled out. Although in my experience as long as that person also has some flexibility in their choices in order to make a good team comp it's not such a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom