Squid from Japan!

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Except I'm American... I just live here. I'm 23 years old.

I've played Splatoon since release, but never ever gotten involved in community boards or anything like that.
Hoping this is a chance to help me improve my skills even more, maybe join a squad, who knows.

Currently A rank, been struggling to advance for some time now.

Depending on modes and stages, I mainly use Splattershot Jr, .52 Gal, Carbon Roller, Aerosprays, Splattershot Pro, N-Zaps, Sloshing Machine.

Poor at Blasters, Chargers, Brushes.

I can't pick a favorite stage, but my least favorite is Hammerhead Bridge.

As for abilities, I like Ink Recovery, Special Charge Up, Stealth Jump.

NICE TO MEET YOU

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello Bridiebee and welcome to Squidboards! Also nice to meet you too! Some places on the website that will help you with what your looking for are the Guides section.(http://squidboards.com/forums/guides.15/) It has tips for general play along with tips on weapons and maps. Another sections is the Squid Locator. (which I just noticed you found) You can find people to play with along with clans/teams for competitive and causal playing.

Genuine

Inkling
Ooh, I always wanted to go to Japan! What's it like there, and what is your current Splatfest, if you have one?​

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Also curious, do you play the Japanses splatfests. Does it matter where you are/ what copy of the game you have?

btw, Welcome to SB! :]

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Ooh, I always wanted to go to Japan! What's it like there, and what is your current Splatfest, if you have one?​
Hi! It's pretty great. I have a pretty normal job and a pretty normal life. It's not always amazing but I have mostly good thoughts on the culture and lifestyle. :D

No splatfest at the moment, but they usually range from weird to why. Haha. The last one was Akai Kitsune or Midori no Tanuki (two kinds of instant noodles sponsored by a brand). Before that was "mountain foods" or "sea foods." They're very japanese and wacky so I like them.

Also curious, do you play the Japanses splatfests. Does it matter where you are/ what copy of the game you have?

btw, Welcome to SB! :]
I do play the Japanese ones. I'm not sure if it matters if you have a Japanese Wii U or not.. maybe its related to your NNID region settings. That said, I do own a Japanese Wii U, JP copy of Splatoon and my NNID is also JP. Haha

Thank you!

iceman2049

Inkling
Except I'm American... I just live here. I'm 23 years old.

I've played Splatoon since release, but never ever gotten involved in community boards or anything like that.
Hoping this is a chance to help me improve my skills even more, maybe join a squad, who knows.

Currently A rank, been struggling to advance for some time now.

Depending on modes and stages, I mainly use Splattershot Jr, .52 Gal, Carbon Roller, Aerosprays, Splattershot Pro, N-Zaps, Sloshing Machine.

Poor at Blasters, Chargers, Brushes.

I can't pick a favorite stage, but my least favorite is Hammerhead Bridge.

As for abilities, I like Ink Recovery, Special Charge Up, Stealth Jump.

NICE TO MEET YOU
Hi I’m in japan too been living her for about 10 years just got splatoon 2 can play most evenings but I’m a noob sorry, how can I add you as team member etc? Thanks..

Frankie

Inkling
Hey, nice to meet you too! Does that mean you have the Japanese version of the game too? I know few people who do so I rarely know anyone playing the same splatfests as me. :(

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom