• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid from Switzerland!

enzodiac

Inkling
NNID
Capristo
Hello everyone! My name's Lorenzo (aka enzodiac on YT) and I'm a huge fan of Splatoon! as probably everyone on here .. >w<

anyway since I am super competitive about this game, I thought I might as well finally join Squidboards, right?
I am currently A- ranked but I feel that my rank doesn't match my skill level at all. I am just getting frustrated at Splatoon sometimes and can't be bothered anymore to play ranked for a while.
I am really trying though to finally get to S (maybe even S+) rank (o:

so to my person
My name's Lorenzo and I am 19 years old!
As the title says, I live in Switzerland and work currently in a bakery.
I have an active YouTube channel where I upload Splatoon / Smash and Pokémon content
https://www.youtube.com/c/enzodiac
(I haven't read the rules for this forum yet, so if it's forbidden to advertise, I'll just edit this thread and delete this :] )

so yeah, looking forward to getting to know loads of cool people and be active on here!
I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have
Greetings xx

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello Lorenzo and welcome to SquidBoards! Some spots on the website that might be your favorite place to visit is the Competitive Discussion, Squid Locator or Clan Wars (if you already have a squad you roll with), Guides and maybe Tournament Listings and Results if your really into the competitive scene. Also I looked at your YouTube and your Hero Charger Replica and your Luna Blaster Neo montages were awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom