Squid Kid Looking for a Team

ashbrwns

Inkling
NNID
ashbrwns
Contact Details
  • My NNID is ashbrwns (like my username) and my kik is ashlynnwtf, but I can also make a Skype if needed!
Time Zone
  • PST (Pacific Standard Time; West Coast)
Operating Times
  • I attended classes from 9:00am to 4:00pm from Monday to Thursday, then I usually have enough free time to go on Splatoon from 6:00pm to 12:00am (or even 1:00am). On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'm usually able to play almost all day. However, since there's only one television in my house, I sometimes have to log off so my family can watch their show recordings/record their shows, but usually only for a few hours a day.
Region/Language
  • I speak English for the most part (only know a little bit of Spanish) and live out in California (so on the West Coast of the U.S.)
Preferred Role
  • I prefer to play with an Aerospray RG, a Slosher, or the Krak-On Roller, depending on the map and what type of battle it is (I use Aerospray for Turf Wars and a few Ranked, but if the map is better suited for a roller or bucket then I switch out to that). I can play either defensive or offensive, depending on the map and the type of battle as well, and I'm not afraid to take risks or sacrifice myself for the sake of the team. I'm very hands-on and aggressive during Tower Control, Turf Wars, and Rainmaker, but for Splat Zones I'm the type to linger around the zones and get people from the opposite team that try sneaking in to take control.
Skill Bracket
  • I'm currently a Level 36 (almost to 37 & constantly leveling up every other day) and teetering between B- and B.
Communication
  • I know how to use Skype, but that's about it. However, if my teammates would be willing to teach/show me, I could definitely learn how to use other formats.
Extra Info
  • I'll be completely honest with y'all and admit that I barely got this game a few weeks ago. My little sister was begging me to get it for her, so I did -- and I'm the one that wound up getting incredibly hooked to it. I've played it on a constant, daily basis since buying my Wii U console on August 26th, so I'd like to think that I'm a pretty decent player if I was able to climb to my current level and rank so quickly. I'm always pushing myself to grow and level/rank up, so you can count on me to put my all into any team I join! Oh, and I apologize in advance if I sound like a total noob or super lame if/when I join a team -- I'm still pretty new to the Reddit and Squidboards side of the Splatoon scene, so don't be surprised if I act like I have no idea what I'm doing while online. Chances are, I really don't. But still, I'm an excited, energetic player who is constantly growing and learning while playing the game and I think I'd make a great addition to any team! :D

Last edited:

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
If you're still looking, our new squad, Davey Jones' Sloshers, are recruiting. Although we'd be looking for B+ and higher, we'd make an exception if you can work well with the team. We do have a preliminary set of games, though, just to test out skills.

If you're still interested, pm me or Desque_25. Welcome!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom