Squid looking for a squad (or creating a new one)

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
Hi there I'm Fisherman aka Fisherman765 aka Fishguy and I have always wanted to be part of a squad but since no one I know has Splatoon (or a Wii U for that matter) I couldn't do it with my friends. When I found this website I immediately made an account to find a squad, or find people to create a new one. Here's some information that a thread said I should ideally include:

• Contact details:
    • Discord: Fisherman765#4506
    • NNID: Fisherman765
  • Time zone:
    • MST -7 (Also where I live daylight savings doesn't exist)
  • Operating times:
    • Usually I wake up at 10:00 AM and go to sleep at 1:00 AM, but I'm willing to wake up earlier.
  • Region/Language:
    • I'm from Mexico in the state of Sonora (that's why daylight savings doesn't exist) so I also know Spanish (and will try to learn Japanese this summer)
  • Preferred role:
    • My favorite weapon to use is the Octobrush Nouveau.
  • Skill bracket:
    • I'm S+ about to reach Level 50, usually I splat 7 times per match and get splatted 3 times (this is an average of 10 matches in each mode). I'm good at splatting, even better at turfing, but not so good when defending.
  • Communication:
    • Discord.
  • Extra info:
    • I'm 14 years old and just graduated from Junior High School (I think, they have different names here). My jokes are terrible and as such I avoid telling them. Gaming is my favorite hobby. I sold candy at my school in order to afford a Switch for Splatoon 2 (now if there were any in stock). English is my second language.

NNID
ChillQuillz
Maan im learning spanish and is a dude thats also looking for a squad. I mean the chroma assassins arent active so ill hang with u

Contact stuff
NNID: chillquill
Discord i forgot r
n

Time zone
Im on the eastern side of america, i forgot the name of that time zone

Operating times
Usually after 8:00 pm to 5 am

Region and language
As i said im in eastern united States and main language being english. Im learning spanish and plan for french next

Preferred role
My favorite weapon is the hero shot replica, also being the vanilla splattershot, its not to close and i can move more. I am like a mobile quaterback.

Skill bracket
Im a B- level 31 and usually splat 6 times but dont get splatted. I usually distract everyone to target me and my team moves in.

Communication
Squidboards and once i check discord

Extra info
Im 15 and is going to the 10th grade, i think im a funny guy and prefer to stay quiet anyway. I love to make plans and strategies, the reason behinf this is because im a really intense fire emblem player. But when people listen to my plans in exhibition matches they are usually surprised because they are quite good. Maybe they work maybe they dont.
I also am very versatile being able to play slosher, tentatek splattershot, and vanilla ink brush. I hope in splatoon 2 my skills improve

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
After posting this I'm already in a squad, but since it isn't a full squad you might be able to join. I tried to send you a friend request, but it told me that NNID doesn't exist (your name in Splatoon isn't your NNID, that might be the issue) I imagine that if you're on the east of America your time zone is the Eastern Time zone.

I look forward to playing with you.

NNID
ChillQuillz
After posting this I'm already in a squad, but since it isn't a full squad you might be able to join. I tried to send you a friend request, but it told me that NNID doesn't exist (your name in Splatoon isn't your NNID, that might be the issue) I imagine that if you're on the east of America your time zone is the Eastern Time zone.

I look forward to playing with you.
Nah man, I'm trying to pick up my own team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom