Squid Looking for Casual Team!

thedragonseer

Inkling
NNID
starthedragon
  • Contact details: NNID: starthedragon Skype:thedragonseer101

• Time zone: US Eastern Time, UTC -5

• Operating times: Definitely on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday mornings. I have work and school, so sometimes on Sundays, but it's really irrational. The remaining days, (Wednesday and Friday) I work, so if I do play at all it'll be for very little.
  • Sometimes if the workload is heavy I may not talk some days, but I'll warn you if that is the case!

Sunday (every other week, don't count on it)
Monday (All afternoon and night after school)
Tuesday

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday (Mornings)

• Region/Language: Northeastern USA, English

• Preferred role: I welid the N-Zap '89 and sometimes the Aerospray RG. N-Zap '89 is my main however. I'm aggressive and try to go behind enemy lines frequently and carve paths, though trying to not get killed doing so is... a process hah.

• Skill bracket: A-

• Communication: I wouldn't mind chatting over voice, but I can do that only on the green days above, and I'm shy so it'll be awhile until I talk regularly.

• Extra info: I'm looking for a semicasual team that likes winning battles but doesn't mind if we lose every now and again and will help every member reach their potential! ...Or just have fun c: I can't attend any tournaments hence the "semi."
¤ I like winning but I mostly like to relax and have fun in Turf Wars before moving to ranked. I use the N-Zap '89 and I often try to go behind enemy turf, rush to the middle, ink the base and try to make paths for my teammates.
¤ I enjoy both Ranked and Regular/Turf modes but struggle on Rainmaker considerably!
¤ I'm 17 but I turn 18 in December. I'm studying Japanese currently and wish to become a polyglot one day!​

I hope to be a a member of your team! ありがとうございます!

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey there! Sounds like you would be a good fit for my squad. Check out this thread for more info, and feel free to ask me any questions. Happy squiding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom