• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

squid looking for squad! ♡

CRTNY'

Inkling
NNID
sheepheavenly
hey kids & squids! i'm CRTNY' (courtney). that has been my handle on every game ever. i'm looking for a serious squad for this ridiculously addictive game! :p
if someone is looking to recruit, contact me. otherwise i will use this as a thread to start a squad for others looking. if contacting me, just make sure you leave a message saying you're from squidboards. thanks!

about me:

• level 28 | rank C+
    - i've achieved that rank only by playing with random online matches. i have never played in close communication with others, so i believe my rank will rise once a squad is established.
  • splash-o-matic (main) | n-zap '89 (alter)
  • i have two main outfits that i go back and forth with, depending on the abilities that i feel are needed at the time.
  • play style: go-getter type of person. i shoot right for the enemy base and splat anyone in my way. i have extremely good aim so this usually works out. if things don't work out, i play a great defense to support other players (rainmaker)
  • i suck at tower control. my strength is definitely in splat zones. rainmaker just came out but i think i'm getting a good feel for it.
expectations:
  • i expect a well-rounded, balanced team. essentially, a variety in weapons and even rank as long as you can hold your weight for the team.
  • be active. school and work might interfere and that's okay bc i work full time myself, but as long as you play often or we can schedule times- we're good.
  • well-equipped abilities on clothing!
  • overall just good people?? nice, respectful, and here FOR FUN. yeah we might get into it and take it seriously but all in all i'm just looking for a squad (or to make one) that can be a good sport, be constructive, and laugh at our downfalls.
  • must have skype for communication.

NNID: sheepheavenly | skype: crtny_

Landman

Inkling
NNID
mlandman
What timezone are you in? that might be important. Furthermore I'm interested in joining/creating a squad myself. I'm lvl 17/rank B atm and I main the roller and splattershot. (can also play sniper)

surfKraken

Inkling
I'm down I live in Pacific Standard Time and play 9 pm-2am weeknights and anytime on weekends. Rank C+ level 33. I get best performance with the .96 gal deco but like to use other weapons too. Want to be apart of a tight squad. I love this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom